Thursday, May 6, 2010

Anthrax: London 1996 (FM) FLAC

ZXX105073
London, England 24 January 1996
Notes: Good FM recording, 31 minutes.
Lineage: Flac trade,checked for sector misalignment,tested decoding,added MD5 and text.

1)Random Acts Of Senseless Violence
2)Fueled
3)Got The Time(Joe Jackson cover)
4)In A Zone
5)Nothing
6)Antisocial(Trust cover)
7)Bring The Noise

John Bush - Vocals
Scott "Not" Ian - Guitar
Paul Crook - Guitar
Frank Bello - Bass
Charlie Benante - Drums

rar files packed with a recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-79ba46
http://lix.in/-7b40e7
http://lix.in/-7cc788

or
http://vskzvw.link-protector.com
http://vskzvv.link-protector.com
http://vskzvk.link-protector.com


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-815b75
http://lix.in/-82e216
http://lix.in/-752677

or
http://vskzwr.link-protector.com
http://vskzws.link-protector.com
http://vskzvx.link-protector.com


Comments welcome.

3 comments:

Jack said...

Anthrax! Cool! ... and unexpected. Thanx for this one, Dave. Much appreciated. Earlier (83-86) Anthrax would also be very appreciated.

Stadium Studios said...

Thanks for the hard rock.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic. It seems Anthrax got better and better as they years went on and John Bush was the best thing that ever happened to them.

I wish they would stop relying on Joey for reunions. I read a new album with Joey is also apparently in the works. Anthrax wrote some great stuff with Joey but when their songwriting evolved, his voice no longer suited them. Since John arrived, their material has been insanely awesome, right up until WCFYA. Few bands put out the the high caliber of material and have the same spark that their music carries. That is why I can understand why John got so frustrated with their constant desire to rehash the past and please the old skool fans from long ago. Being a fan of both the old and new Anthrax material (22 years a fan), I've always felt they should just move forward as they had been doing. They were truly magnificent with John and I'm sorry to see him gone. I can only imagine what could have been especially after such a strong album as WCFYA.

Anthrax are one of the most underrated bands ever. I hope they continue to make music for many more years, and maybe one day John will be along for the ride again.