Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Rolling Stones: Lexington 1981 (Soundboard) FLAC

corrupted track replaced below - now as the original wav
TheRollingStonesLiveAtRupp81jpg
Live At Rupp Arena 1981 (Empress Valley EVSD 401-402)
Rupp Arena, Lexington, Kentucky, December 11, 1981
Robducati original Empress Valley 2cd set>EAC (secure mode/offset corrected)>Traders Little Helper (flac level 8/tested/fingerprint)

Disc 1:
Take The A Train,
Under My Thumb,
When The Whip Comes Down, (corrupted) available as wav below
Let’s Spend The Night Together,
Shattered,
Neighbours,
Black Limousine,
Just My Imagination,
Twenty Flight Rock,
Going To A Go Go,
Let Me Go,
Time Is On My Side,
Beast Of Burden,
Waiting On A Friend,
Let It Bleed

Disc 2:
You Can’t Always Get What You Want,
Band Introductions,
Little T & A,
Tumbling Dice,
She’s So Cold,
Hang Fire,
Miss You,
Honky Tonk Women,
Brown Sugar,
Start Me Up,
Jumping Jack Flash,
(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction

links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-754b88
or
http://lix.in/-70b79b
http://lix.in/-723e3c
http://lix.in/-73c4dd
http://lix.in/-754b7e
http://lix.in/-678fdf
http://lix.in/-691680
http://lix.in/-6a9d21
http://lix.in/-6c23c2
http://lix.in/-6daa63
http://lix.in/-6f3104

or
http://vmmvsv.link-protector.com
http://vmmvsk.link-protector.com
http://vmmvsm.link-protector.com
http://vmmvsz.link-protector.com
http://vmmvsn.link-protector.com
http://vmmvsc.link-protector.com
http://vmmvsr.link-protector.com
http://vmmvss.link-protector.com
http://vmmkxx.link-protector.com
http://vmmkxw.link-protector.com


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-700dea
or
http://lix.in/-700de0
http://lix.in/-719481
http://lix.in/-731b22
http://lix.in/-74a1c3
http://lix.in/-762864
http://lix.in/-686cc5
http://lix.in/-69f366
http://lix.in/-6b7a07
http://lix.in/-6d00a8
http://lix.in/-6e8749

or
http://vmnwwc.link-protector.com
http://vmnwwr.link-protector.com
http://vmnwws.link-protector.com
http://vmnwvx.link-protector.com
http://vmnwvw.link-protector.com
http://vmnwvv.link-protector.com
http://vmnwvk.link-protector.com
http://vmnwvm.link-protector.com
http://vmnwvz.link-protector.com
http://vmnwvn.link-protector.com


Whip:
rapidshare:
http://lix.in/-72468b
or
http://vnkwzc.link-protector.com

megaupload:
http://lix.in/-6f3a93
or
http://vnkvxz.link-protector.com

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Song "When the whip comes down" is not downloaded completly. The size of the song is ok (38,35 K) but in NERO only 1/8 of the song appears.
I have downloaded twice from MEGAUPLOAD and the result is the same.

Anonymous said...

Same happens when I download from rapidshare. For some reason "When the whip comes down" is corrupted.

QualityBootZ said...

Track replaced but if this ever happens again you may wish to consider using Traders Little Helper. When you chose decode audio files click the box that says "Decode Through Errors (flac only)".
Usually the result is a micro-cut at the very end of the track - not appreciable to the ears.
Dave
PS of course this is a lousy option if you have several bad files. I am always happy to try to help.

Anonymous said...

No way. I downloaded both the small compressed file with "When the whip..." and again "Rollupp81.part01" but this song still is corrupted. Pity, because the sound is really great and raw.

QualityBootZ said...

just download the song at the bottom of the post.
There will be no issues. No decoding.

Anonymous said...

Dave, I had no problems extracting from the MU links with J-Zip. I didn't need the .wav

QualityBootZ said...

According to TLH the file was slightly truncated.
My instructions were unclear in an earlier comment. Extracting with winrar you must check "Keep broken files" THEN do the above.

Joe_King said...

Sorry to say it, but the file with the one song "...Whip" is corrupted. Both the link at RS and at MU gives you a corrupt wav. You cannot get a successful extraction, not even with "Keep broken files" checked. Any further help? A new re-up of the file/song perhaps? Thank you.

Anonymous said...

I did the keep broken files and got a wav file, but it has massive skips thoughout.