Monday, February 1, 2010

Miles Davis: Tokyo 1973 (Pre-FM) FLAC

I hope that it's ok to start February out with a little something extra ;)
md-1973-06-19-front
Shinjuku Kohseinenkin Hall
Tokyo Japan
1973-06-19
Pre-FM Reel > Unknown > CD-R > EAC > WAV > FLAC

Miles Davis - trumpet and organ
Dave Liebman - soprano and tenor saxophone and flute
Pete Cosey - guitar and percussion
Reggie Lucas - guitar
Michael Henderson - electric bass
Al Foster - drums
James Mtume Forman - congas and percussion

01. Applause
02. Turnaroundphrase
03. Tune in 5
04. Right Off
05. Funk [Prelude, pt 1]
06. Tune in 5
07. Applause
08. Ife
09. Agharta Prelude
10. Zimbabwe

links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-6d599a
or
http://lix.in/-737414
http://lix.in/-74fab5
http://lix.in/-768156
http://lix.in/-68c5b7
http://lix.in/-6a4c58
http://lix.in/-6bd2f9

or
http://vmcnkm.link-protector.com
http://vmcnkz.link-protector.com
http://vmcnkn.link-protector.com
http://vmcnkc.link-protector.com
http://vmcnkr.link-protector.com
http://vmcnks.link-protector.com


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-6a4c4e
or
http://lix.in/-7066c8
http://lix.in/-71ed69
http://lix.in/-73740a
http://lix.in/-74faab
http://lix.in/-76814c
http://lix.in/-68c5ad

or
http://vmcnvc.link-protector.com
http://vmcnvr.link-protector.com
http://vmcnvs.link-protector.com
http://vmcnkx.link-protector.com
http://vmcnkw.link-protector.com
http://vmcnkv.link-protector.com


Comments welcome.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've already got this but I can attest to its greatness!

Anonymous said...

Great music - worthwhile listening!
Thanks very much

Revolution_vanderbilt said...

what does pre-fm mean?

love this :)

Neroon001 said...

what a band these guys were ! Miles Davis is perhaps my favorite musician of all time and I try to listen to everything he has done.Thank you very much for sharing this and what a way to start out for Febuary !

Anonymous said...

pre-FM means the radio station master reels, not the FM show that is subsequently broadcast.

Pre-FM shows are often the best quality bootlegs you can get and frequently rival official release quality recordings.

sIR bILLY said...

Fabulous post, thanks a lot.

Revolution_vanderbilt said...

thanks for the info!

Col. Hessler said...

My first foray into the later stuff from Miles. I have always been a hardcore fan of the E.S.P. quintet but this show has definitely opened my eyes...and my ears.

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Top!
Thanks for sharing this fine boot!

Foppy63 said...

Part 3 of the .rar files is corrupted when I download and it disables at least half of the songs from being unpacked. Ive tried downloading if 3 times with the same results. Can this be fixed?