Friday, February 5, 2010

Pink Floyd: Live8 2005 (FM MOB Remastered) FLAC

06-pink-floyd-082707
London, Hyde Park, Live8
02Jul05
Source: BBC Radio 2 FM live broadcast recorded by enajh2, Loughborough, UK.

01. intro
02. Breathe
03. Money
04. Wish You Were Here
05. Comfortably Numb
06. Outro

Details:
Enajh2 did a fantastic capture of the BBC Radio 2 FM live broadcast, and his recording was one of the first to circulate, torrented just some hours after the event.
As many other fans, I downloaded this beauty and wanted to burn a CDR from it. But before burning it, I chose to normalise the levels and to clean some crackles at the
beginning of Breathe. For my own listening pleasure.
On the morning of July 3, I shared my version to some close friends (Ron, Breathe ...) who hadn't downloaded enajh2 torrent yet.
All credits should go to enajh2. This is simply his recording, with normalisation and some crackles manually removed.
Note that, since I didn't archive my version in 2005, the present FLAC files were generated from an EAC rip of my CDR.
Enjoy!
MOB.

links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-67d126
http://lix.in/-6957c7

or
http://vmwwnw.link-protector.com
http://vmwwnv.link-protector.com


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-6ade68
http://lix.in/-6c6509

or
http://vmwwnk.link-protector.com
http://vmwwnm.link-protector.com


Comments welcome.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a great set, and it was also released by Capitol Records on DVD.

Anonymous said...

'Breathe' sounds absolutely beautiful. Great upload!