Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Paul Simon: Hollywood Bowl 1991 (Digital Soundboard) FLAC

untitled1
Hollywood Bowl,
Los Angeles, CA
09/27/91
Source Digital SBD
Conversion dSBD>DAT>CD>EAC>FLAC

The Obvious Child
The Boy In The Bubble
She Moves On
Kodachrome
Born At The Right Time
Train In The Distance
Me And Julio Down By The Schoolyard
I Know What I Know
The Cool Cool River
Bridge Over Troubled Water
Proof
Instrumental
The Coast
Graceland
You Can Call Me Al
Still Crazy After All These Years
Loves Me Like A Rock
Diamonds On The Soles Of Her Shoes
Hearts And Bones
Late In The Evening
Gone At Last
America
The Boxer
Mrs. Robinson
The Sound Of Silence


links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-6bedc5
or
http://lix.in/-6d745c
http://lix.in/-6efafd
http://lix.in/-70819e
http://lix.in/-72083f
http://lix.in/-738ee0
http://lix.in/-751581
http://lix.in/-769c22
http://lix.in/-68e083

or
http://vmcsrw.link-protector.com
http://vmcsrv.link-protector.com
http://vmcsrk.link-protector.com
http://vmcsrm.link-protector.com
http://vmcsrz.link-protector.com
http://vmcsrn.link-protector.com
http://vmcsrc.link-protector.com
http://vmcsrr.link-protector.com


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-6f4c46
or
http://lix.in/-72597e
http://lix.in/-73e01f
http://lix.in/-7566c0
http://lix.in/-76ed61
http://lix.in/-787402
http://lix.in/-6ab863
http://lix.in/-6c3f04
http://lix.in/-6dc5a5

or
http://vzrvsk.link-protector.com
http://vzrvsm.link-protector.com
http://vzrvsz.link-protector.com
http://vzrvsn.link-protector.com
http://vzrvsc.link-protector.com
http://vzrvsr.link-protector.com
http://vzrvss.link-protector.com
http://vzrkxx.link-protector.com


Comments welcome.

6 comments:

Andy Louvin said...

Oh man! This makes my day!! Thanks so much. Can't wait to hear this one...

Thanks again Dave!

Anonymous said...

Great post, but like an idiot I deleated the artwork by mistake (doh!)
I don't want to d/l the whole files again, is there any chance of a link to artwork only ?
Any help would be great
Thank you

QualityBootZ said...

sure - tomorrow

QualityBootZ said...

...unless someone wants to upload it sooner

fulhamx said...

Thank you, I feel such a dumbass :)

john said...

No longer on rapidshare....