Friday, February 12, 2010

The Rolling Stones: Bones, Jones and Understones (Studio) FLAC

Bones & Jones front
Brian Jones - BONES & JONES
Label TRIANGLE Records PYCD 041
Artwork Included
Lineage Original CD>EAC>WAV>FLAC
Compilations of BBC, IBC, CHESS & Olympic Studios (1963-1967)

01 - Roadrunner
02 - Baby What's Wrong
03 - Bright Lights Big City
04 - Diddley Daddy
05 - Memphis Tennessee
06 - Roll Over Beethoven
07 - I Want To Be Loved
08 - Poison Ivy
09 - Beautiful Delilah
10 - Andrew's Blues
11 - Spector & Pitney Came Too
12 - Don't Lie To Me
13 - Hi-Heeled Sneakers
14 - Stewed & Keefed
15 - Looking Tired
16 - Tell Me Baby
17 - Meet In the Bottom
18 - Fanny Mae
19 - Ain't That Loving You
20 - I Get Around
21 - Shades Of Orange
22 - The Lantern
23 - Citadel
24 - Brian's Death

Understones front
UNDERSTONES (Bones & Jones vol.II)
Label LUNA Records
Quality Excellent
Artwork Included
Lineage Original CD>EAC>WAV>FLAC

01.Snip Snap Crackle
02.Tell Me
03.Fortune Teller
04.Craking Up
05.2120 South Michigan Avenue
06.Mona
07.I Wanna Be Your Man
08.Walking The Dog
09.I Can't Be Satisfied
10.Confessin' The Blues
11.How Many More Years
12.As Time Goes By
13.Heart Of Stone I
14.Heart Of Stone II
15.Da Doo Ron Ron
16.Around And Around
17.I You Need Me
18.Down The Road Apiece
19.Everybody Needs Somebody
20.It's All Over Now
21.Walking Thru The Sleepy City
22.Some Things Just Stick
23.Meddley: Bits & Pieces Unknown Tracks
24.Blue Turns To Grey

Track 4: London January 1963
Track 3: London July 1963
Track 7: London September 1963
Tracks 1-2-6-8:
London January-February 1964
Tracks 5-9-10-11-16-17-18-20:
Chicago June 1964
Tracks 12-13-15-21-22-23-24:
London July 1964
Tracks 14-19:
Hollywood November 1964

links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-6a4da2
or
http://lix.in/-737554
http://lix.in/-74fbf5
http://lix.in/-768296
http://lix.in/-68c6f7
http://lix.in/-6a4d98
http://lix.in/-6bd439
http://lix.in/-6d5ada

or
http://vmcncr.link-protector.com
http://vmcncs.link-protector.com
http://vmcnrx.link-protector.com
http://vmcnrw.link-protector.com
http://vmcnrv.link-protector.com
http://vmcnrk.link-protector.com
http://vmcnrm.link-protector.com


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-6bd3fd
or
http://lix.in/-71ee6d
http://lix.in/-73750e
http://lix.in/-74fbaf
http://lix.in/-768250
http://lix.in/-68c6b1
http://lix.in/-6a4d52
http://lix.in/-6bd3f3

or
http://vmcnnw.link-protector.com
http://vmcnnv.link-protector.com
http://vmcnnk.link-protector.com
http://vmcnnm.link-protector.com
http://vmcnnz.link-protector.com
http://vmcnnn.link-protector.com
http://vmcnnc.link-protector.com


Comments welcome.

1 comment:

Kwork said...

This looks interesting. Thank you very much!