Friday, February 26, 2010

Pink Floyd: Earls Court 1994 (Soundboard) FLAC

front
Earls Court
1994-10-27
Pigs on the Swing IPFI 360 - Silver Cd's
Remastered soundboard recording
There are some minor microphone problems on the first track. A very enjoyable listen!

CD 1
1 Shine on you Crazy diamond
2 Learning to Fly
3 High Hopes
4 Take it Back
5 Coming Back to Life
6 Sorrow
7 Another Brick in the Wall
8 One of These Days

CD 2
1 Breathe Reprise
2 Great Gig in the Sky
3 Money
4 Us and Them
5 Any Color you Like
6 Brain Damage
7 Eclipse
8 Wish you Were Here
9 Comfortably Numb
10 Run Like Hell

links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-7a2428
or
http://lix.in/-7a241e
http://lix.in/-6c687f
http://lix.in/-6def20
http://lix.in/-6f75c1
http://lix.in/-70fc62
http://lix.in/-728303
http://lix.in/-7409a4
http://lix.in/-759045
http://lix.in/-7716e6
http://lix.in/-789d87

or
http://vnmvnv.link-protector.com
http://vnmvnk.link-protector.com
http://vnmvnm.link-protector.com
http://vnmvnz.link-protector.com
http://vnmvnn.link-protector.com
http://vnmvnc.link-protector.com
http://vnmvnr.link-protector.com
http://vnmvns.link-protector.com
http://vnmvcx.link-protector.com
http://vnmvcw.link-protector.com


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-70fc80
or
http://lix.in/-70fc76
http://lix.in/-728317
http://lix.in/-7409b8
http://lix.in/-759059
http://lix.in/-7716fa
http://lix.in/-789d9b
http://lix.in/-7a243c
http://lix.in/-6c689d
http://lix.in/-6def3e
http://lix.in/-6f75df

or
http://vnmvcm.link-protector.com
http://vnmvcz.link-protector.com
http://vnmvcn.link-protector.com
http://vnmvcc.link-protector.com
http://vnmvcr.link-protector.com
http://vnmvcs.link-protector.com
http://vnmvrx.link-protector.com
http://vnmvrw.link-protector.com
http://vnmvrv.link-protector.com
http://vnmvrk.link-protector.com


Comments welcome.

14 comments:

Tomas said...

Dear Dave,

I want to thank you for this really great sounding PF show.
I would have one notice: On cover is listed this show as 1994-10-27 though, but that program (the same set 1 and set 2 as complete TDSotM) was played only at 16th, 20th and 29th October (if information on pf-db.com are ok). In fact that this is (probably) soundboard, I would say that this one bootleg is from 20th October (PULSE was filmed). I try to check it.
Or does anybody else have another idea what date of show it is?

Tomas

Anonymous said...

Hi there

I think Tomas is right. At least, the book In The Flesh by Povey/Russell confirms the setlist as below. But nevertheless the quality is excellent

Regards
Thomas

Little Bird III said...

I also think Tomas is right and I've compared tim renwick's solo in Learning to Fly with the Pulse DVD (20th Oct 1994) and it's identical.
I looked up Pulse on Wiki and it stated that some of the bum notes were lifted from the recording. At the start of Shine On on this sbd version, there is a corker of a bum note (approx 2.03) which isn't on the Pulse version - also the production is quite different. So I do believe its soundboard of the 20th Oct show.

David Romero said...

Thank you so very much for this one!!
I think this one is the also called (KTS version) Out of this World.
And as far as I know, this is the same show of the original PULSE album, or at least most of it.
Anyway, Thank you so much, Dave for this great, great jewel.
David

Anonymous said...

LINK 1 ON MU showing as temp unavail - substituted from RS - NO PROBLEM - great sounding boot whenever it's from. Thanks

Bojangles said...

On the KTS bootleg "Out Of This World" the first track fades in, probably due to the microphone problems that were edited out on this one. I also think this is from October 20th, 1994.

Dr. Forrester said...

Part 8 on RS is corrupt. I d/l twice with the same result. I then d/l from MU. The MU version worked perfectly.

And, yes, I agree that this is the 20th of October.

Unknown said...

20th of October = my birthday!

Anonymous said...

10 - .flac: file is truncated or otherwise corrupt, or file is not a flac file

ive tried all the mu and rs links and all return this

Anonymous said...

"rar files packed with 3% recovery record"

If you repair the corrupt archive with winrar's built in repair/recovery function all will be well.

Innocent Bystander said...

I was finally able to get a complete copy using 1-7 & 9 with RS and 8 & 10 on MU

Also CD2's track listing is wrong, it should be:

1. Speak To Me
2. Breathe
3. On The Run
4. Time
5. Breathe (reprise)
6. The Great Gig In The Sky
7. Money
8. Us & Them
9. Any Colour You Like
10. Brain Damage - Eclipse
11. Wish You Were Here
12. Comfortably Numb
13. Run Like Hell

All that aside, this is a great show & is well worth the minor hoops that need to be jumped through to get it.

Thanks Dave, this one gets put into the regular rotation.

Anonymous said...

Dave just revisted these comments, don't understand issues people have had. Got from MU (APART FROM PT 1 which was temp unavail at the time, they play fine and the drag bar works fine in winamp, just converted them to WAV with TLH (NO ERRORS), WAV files play just fine too. ex boot ex post, thanks

Anonymous said...

Hi Dave & Everyone.
The BBC did a simultanous TV(mono)and Stereo FM radio broadcast of this (assuming its the 20th) show. Broadcast a few days later. I did record it on VHS and Cassette tape but didn't do a very good job of the tape flips. But yes a great show.
Regds
StuArt

Anonymous said...

Can someone PLEASE help me. I have downloaded both the Mega and RS links. I have done a recovery for both sets. I have done everything, I have tried everything. I AM FREAKING OUT!!

Please, please, please Mr. Quality Boots HELP!

Can you please somehow get me track number 10 on Disc 2!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!