Thursday, February 11, 2010

Led Zeppelin: Baton Rouge 1975 (Soundboard) FLAC

newly released! REUP by request...last call
folder
...and all art is included this time
February 28, 1975
Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, USA
Rampaging Cajun, 3cd by Empress Valley (#EVSD-534/535/536)
source: soundboard recording
lineage: my (OU's) silver > EAC > Flac (level 8 )

Disc 1:
01.Rock And Roll
02.Sick Again
03.Over The Hills And Far Away
04.In My Time Of Dying
05.The Song Remains The Same
06.The Rain Song
07.Kashmir

Disc 2:
01.No Quarter
02.Trampled Underfoot
03.Moby Dick

Disc 3:
01.Dazed And Confused
02.Stairway To Heaven
03.Whole Lotta Love
04.Black Dog

rar files packed with 3% recovery record - links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-6b7844
or
http://lix.in/-731973
http://lix.in/-74a014
http://lix.in/-7626b5
http://lix.in/-77ad56
http://lix.in/-69f1b7
http://lix.in/-6b7858
http://lix.in/-6cfef9
http://lix.in/-6e859a
http://lix.in/-700c3b
http://lix.in/-7192dc
http://lix.in/-73197d
http://lix.in/-74a01e

or
http://vzzvnx.link-protector.com
http://vzzvnw.link-protector.com
http://vzzvnv.link-protector.com
http://vzzvnk.link-protector.com
http://vzzvnm.link-protector.com
http://vzzvnz.link-protector.com
http://vzzvnn.link-protector.com
http://vzzvnc.link-protector.com
http://vzzvnr.link-protector.com
http://vzzvns.link-protector.com
http://vzzvcx.link-protector.com
http://vzzvcw.link-protector.com


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-7607d9
or
http://lix.in/-6fed4b
http://lix.in/-7173ec
http://lix.in/-72fa8d
http://lix.in/-74812e
http://lix.in/-7607cf
http://lix.in/-778e70
http://lix.in/-69d2d1
http://lix.in/-6b5972
http://lix.in/-6ce013
http://lix.in/-6e66b4
http://lix.in/-6fed55
http://lix.in/-7173f6

or
http://vzmzcs.link-protector.com
http://vzmzrx.link-protector.com
http://vzmzrw.link-protector.com
http://vzmzrv.link-protector.com
http://vzmzrk.link-protector.com
http://vzmzrm.link-protector.com
http://vzmzrz.link-protector.com
http://vzmzrn.link-protector.com
http://vzmzrc.link-protector.com
http://vzmzrr.link-protector.com
http://vzmzrs.link-protector.com
http://vzmzsx.link-protector.com

AND HERE IS A MEGAUPLOAD MIRROR:
http://lix.in/-77b134
http://lix.in/-69f595
http://lix.in/-6b7c36
http://lix.in/-6d02d7
http://lix.in/-6e8978
http://lix.in/-701019
http://lix.in/-7196ba
http://lix.in/-731d5b
http://lix.in/-74a3fc
http://lix.in/-762a9d
http://lix.in/-77b13e
http://lix.in/-69f59f

or
http://vzzkcv.link-protector.com
http://vzzkck.link-protector.com
http://vzzkcm.link-protector.com
http://vzzkcz.link-protector.com
http://vzzkcn.link-protector.com
http://vzzkcc.link-protector.com
http://vzzkcr.link-protector.com
http://vzzkcs.link-protector.com
http://vzzkrx.link-protector.com
http://vzzkrw.link-protector.com
http://vzzkrv.link-protector.com
http://vzzkrk.link-protector.com


art only:
http://rapidshare.com/files/349604256/rampaging_cajun__empress_valley_.zip.html
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PZOK1KRJ

41 comments:

Glenn said...

This one is really good (got it last week elsewhere). Highly recommended.

rollwnirvana said...

I'm losing a lot of sleep since I found your blog Dave! Just sooo much here!!! Thanks for all of this!

I didn't know how to track you down for a request, but I have one- If you could get any boots from a band called the White Stripes? They're a two person band(brother and sister, I think) out of the UK. I would really appreciate it if you can... thanks

rollwnirvana said...

My bad, they are from Detroit!lol

Anonymous said...

You are the best! Thanks

Anonymous said...

Dave, has the snow started? We're gonna get that weather system as rain in NH starting Sunday night. Thaks for the Led Zep, listening to the live Howlin' Wolf you uploaded recently right now, great stuff.

Charlie Webster said...

How do you spell awesome?
Q-U-A-L-I-T-Y-B-O-O-T-Z

Thanks a million times Dave for all that you do here.

Col. Hessler said...

Thanks for another awesome Zep show.

Elvis Nixon said...

Propz for all the work that goes into the blog.

Try to read the taping backstory, even for ones I don't dl, and usually find I have no idea wtf your talking about but it sounds like you do and I guess that's really what's important.

Thanks!

michael92105 said...

I was thinking about all the struggles you have with rapidshare, megaupload link problems, etc. and just want to send along a giant THANK YOU !!!
Neil sang it best on Conan last night, "Long may you run.."

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all the new Zeppelin. Just to let you know, the links for the first 2 Nirvana shows you uploaded years ago no longer work. Is there any way you could check on these or re-up them?

In any case, thanks for all the "bootz."

Anonymous said...

Thanks again Dave. You are the best. That being said,it looks like the Mega links after part 8 are hosed. Maybe it's just me. I'll grab from RS and hope that works.

Anonymous said...

For me, the first 2 Mega Upload RAR's are corrupt. Downloaded them twice each. The rest are all fine.

Gonna try the first 2 from Rapid Share now.

Pinball Bob said...

Thanks very much for all the music you have shared. I appreciate it very much.

Is there any chance you have a copy of the LZ shows from the Chicago Stadium in 1977 ? I know they exist in Aud recordings, but I cannot find them individually. I was at the Sunday night Easter show with my girfriend and best buds. I had to wait in line for 10 hours (no bathroom break!) to get the tix.

Anonymous said...

Dave,

Files 1 & 2 from Rapidshare are NOT corrupt. Files 1 & 2 from Mega Upload are.

Thanks for all of your diligent hard work.

ethiessen1 said...

For rollwnirvana:
http://soundaboard.blogspot.com/2009/11/white-stripes-maida-vale-bbc-studios.html

Anonymous said...

Thanks Dave looking forward to this one! I'm not sure why people are having problems with the megaupload files they all worked fine for me and none are corrupt, they all extracted perfectly...thanks again and good luck with all the snow!

Anonymous said...

Hope you don't mind Dave.
White Stripes DVD

http://rmacdownloads.blogspot.com/2010/01/white-stripes-10-31-2003-rio-de-janeiro.html

rollwnirvana said...

Thank you to ethiesson and an anonymous for the links.

Anonymous said...

The megaupload links are 100%.
Thank you, Dave.

Jason said...

For me, this show isn't quite as good as other examples from '75 (NYC, Dallas, St. Louis), it's always nice to get a '75 soundboard.

QualityBootZ said...

don't forget that i include a 3-4%RECOVERY RECORD in the rars
use winrar to repair if need be.

Anonymous said...

Listened to the first disc tonight...WOW this rocks!!! A powerful Zeppelin performance with superior A+ sound quality. A wonderful addition to my ever growing collection...thanks Dave!!!

Anonymous said...

Dang they're dead! I did half yesterday and thought "meh, I'll finish it tomorrow.." Damn my sleep!

Anonymous said...

Listened to disc 1 last night and disc 2 tonight...the show keeps getting better! Stellar performance with excellent sound quality. Awesome version of No Quarter! It's a shame that people are saying the links are dead, glad I grabbed this when I did because it's a must have...can't wait to listen to disc 3...thanks again Dave!!!

Anonymous said...

I keep getting invalid link - from both mega and rs.

Anonymous said...

unable to download these files, on both Megaupload and rapidShare. RapidShare say 'there is a copyright on this record'... :o(

Anonymous said...

Please repost!

Anonymous said...

There are damaged sectors in file 11 that cannot be recovered by Win RAR.

Would it be possible to repost this show, or that 1 file?

Much gratitude for all I have from you that DOES work perfectly!

Anonymous said...

Once more I bow to your benevolence.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

BoB69 said...

No Quater is simply stunning...

Thank you for your Blog.

Charlie Webster said...

I just picked up the same silvers of this show last week and I must say I love this show!!! Thanks for all you do Dave.

Anonymous said...

YOU are a music-posting deity!

- Bob

QualityBootZ said...

Glad that (most of) you are pleased . If a song or two needs reupping let me know.
see the above Nirvana request as an example of how not to get me too excited. (sorry)

Anonymous said...

Hi Dave,

Any way you could upload just the art for this so I don't have to download the whole concert again just to get the art?

Thanks for all you do!

Anonymous said...

if you need only art,
the Zeppelinart website has it all.
But you probably already knew that :D

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link to the art. You never fail to please.

QualityBootZ said...

art only:
http://rapidshare.com/files/349604256/rampaging_cajun__empress_valley_.zip.html
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PZOK1KRJ

Anonymous said...

Cheers for upping the artwork separately, Dave!

biboprof said...

Great post ! 1975 Zep were at their best to me !
Thank You.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for a nice LZ show :-)

No matter how many of these I find, I enjoy hearing how they differ soo much from one night to the next.

Eric :-)

Cuddlybear said...

As always, thank you Dave for this excellent Led Zeppelin concert.

God bless you and your wife and family.

Michael ( Northern Ireland )

Sunday 28th February 2010 16.12pm