Thursday, February 4, 2010

Grateful Dead: Wembley 1990 (Soundboard + Extra Audience Tracks) FLAC

modified February 3, 2010 (see bottom)
GD_UK_Werewolves_Front
The Grateful Dead
Oct. 31, 1990
Werewolves of Wembley 1990
The Smoking Crocodile #SMOKE VIII/IX

101 Help On The Way- Slipknot -Franklin's Tower
102 Little Red Rooster
103 Loose Lucy
104 Me And My Uncle
105 It Must Have Been The Roses
106 Bird Song
107 Promised Land
108 E- Werewolves Of London
201 Scarlet Begonias-Fire On The Mountain
202 Truckin
203 He's Gone (repost rs: http://lix.in/-675011 mega http://lix.in/-65ca42)
204 All Along The Watchtower
205 Stella Blue
206 Around And Around
207 Good Lovin
tested ok (files decodable without error). No errors occured.

links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-5cbcb3
or
http://lix.in/-676b06
http://lix.in/-68f1a7
http://lix.in/-6a7848
http://lix.in/-5cbca9
http://lix.in/-5e434a
http://lix.in/-5fc9eb
http://lix.in/-61508c
http://lix.in/-62d72d
http://lix.in/-645dce
http://lix.in/-65e46f


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-62f9e7
or
http://lix.in/-660733
http://lix.in/-678dd4
http://lix.in/-691475
http://lix.in/-6a9b16
http://lix.in/-5cdf77
http://lix.in/-5e6618
http://lix.in/-5fecb9
http://lix.in/-61735a
http://lix.in/-62f9fb
http://lix.in/-64809c


below are VG+ aud recordings of the following:
(tuning)
Big River
When I Paint My Masterpiece
(crowd and tuning)
Drums
Space
as well as their lineage and proper chronological order of the concert for those who desire a complete experience

megaupload:
http://lix.in/-636855
http://lix.in/-64eef6
http://lix.in/-667597


rapidshare.com.
http://lix.in/-63aad1
http://lix.in/-653172
http://lix.in/-66b813


Randy gave me these to upload Jan 31, 2010:
03_-_He's_Gone.flac; 05_-_Stella_Blue.flac; 06_-_Around_'n_Around.flac; 07_-_Good_Loving.flac:
rapidshare.com
http://lix.in/-6c22b3
http://lix.in/-6da954
http://lix.in/-6f2ff5

or
http://vmrrzc.link-protector.com
http://vmrrzr.link-protector.com
http://vmrrzs.link-protector.com


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-690f1d
http://lix.in/-6a95be
http://lix.in/-6c1c5f

or
http://vmrcmv.link-protector.com
http://vmrcmk.link-protector.com
http://vmrcmm.link-protector.com

23 comments:

Unknown said...

This is one of those shows where the encore can be moved back where it belongs. The only thing I don't like about this show is that Drums>Space was deleted.

QualityBootZ said...

I will post an audience source for the songs not included on the boot. Check back tomorrow.
Dave

Unknown said...

I totally forgot about borrowing from the archive. I think my brain is still up in Oregon.

michael92105 said...

This looks great. A Help-Slip-Frank show opener is always an inviting sign of a good show. Thanks guys!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Randy for the Dead. I'll wait a few days to download as there will undoubtably be some sort of fix needed on the files.

michael92105 said...

Ah, a touch of sarcasm from Anonymous...How many has Anonymous uploaded/shared with us I wonder..."knocked down, it gets to wearin' thin, they just won't let you be...oh no..."

Anonymous said...

No sarcasm intended, love the dead and really appreciate randy and daves efforts to get this great music to us. it was just an observation, and a factual one to boot, but certainly not intended to be a ungrateful comment. waiting a few days on the dead shows vs most everything else on this site just ensures I won't have to download again. And in terms of sharing, I've done none, don't have the collection these guys have. "One man gathers what another man spills"

Anonymous said...

I like to download and listen to music that interests me. If an upgraded version comes along I can make a good decision whether I want to upgrade or not. I've done so much upgrading already it's no big deal to replace my old versions of shows. At least by listening to the original version I know if it's worth upgrading. Thanks for everyone;s efforts.-Matt

Unknown said...

Due to all the errors in my uploads, Dave is checking them more closely before posting them now. I then get the replacement files to him in short order. Funny thing is, when I originally converted the wav files to flac, I never got any error notices from Traders Little Helper.

michael92105 said...

My apologies to Anonymous. Just a reaction on my part in defense of all the work Dave and Randy do for us. My mistake.

michael92105 said...

Mornin' Dave;
Awhile ago I posted the text below regarding the Tool sbd from washington. I still experience the same difficulty with what would be like skips on a vinyl record (remember vinyl? records?). Let me know:

I had trouble with this one...sounds like the cd has "skips" throughout it. Tried downloading a second time and played without burning with the same problem. Any thoughts?

September 14, 2009 3:27 PM

QualityBootZ said...

I can put it on my list but it will be awhile


Also regarding checking files: I am checking that they are complete flac files and not corrupt or truncated - this "check" does not necessarily cover a problematic rip so if a file doesn't play correctly (missing many seconds) it means that the file needs a new rip.
randy has been very gracious not only to supply but to reup individual files that needed attention.
I speak for many others when I say that I am "Grateful" for his efforts.
Dave

michael92105 said...

Link # 1 unavaible through mega and with rapid crap they require a premium membership for the audience sections of this post...

Anonymous said...

The He's Gone has some skips and other problems

QualityBootZ said...

link 1 audience just now worked on both servers with or without membership - maybe it was just a temporary thing.

I emailed Randy re: He's Gone

Dave

QualityBootZ said...

ps you can also download audience GD shows (including the audience parts that I post) here
http://www.archive.org/browse.php?collection=GratefulDead&field=year

trippinjohn said...

Many thanks!!!

QualityBootZ said...

203 He's Gone
repost (also now on post itself)
rs: http://lix.in/-675011
mega http://lix.in/-65ca42

thx again to Randy!!!

-Dave

Anonymous said...

The He's Gone repost is plagued with similar problems. Lots of skips, especially toward the the end

Anonymous said...

Ditto with above. He's Gone repost is also skipping repeatedly after 11:00. I would assume ripping problems.

Anonymous said...

Folks, 205 Stella Blue, 206 Around and Around and 207 Good Loving are also insanely defective. A ton of skips in the first few minutes of these songs. If this is a ripping problem I would humbly suggest ripping it at a lower speed. If the CD is scratched but is not skipping during play than it is very likely that you can rip it at 1x with no problems. Just a suggestion.

Anonymous said...

Reading some of the comments above I see that there has already been some discussion about the errors in the Grateful Dead posts. I do not want to stir the issue for another discussion. I really appreciate these "Grate" posts and all your efforts are priceless. On the hand I think there is some rightful concern on the defective posts and repeated reposts with the Grateful Dead items. Eventually these errors diminish the value of these posts. What makes this blog great is the excellent quality of its posts but these repeated errors in the Grateful Dead posts (even though they are excellent posts) are stealing the thunder. I hope Dave reads this comment because I think it is ultimately him who will see the benefit of making this excellent blog meet its already high standards. Thanks a lot.

PS. Please do not make this a discussion of these being posted for free. I feel as a part of this blog and would like to see it improved. This is a constructive criticism to help make this blog better than it already is.

Anonymous said...

Please note that the uploaded files are even worse than the original files in terms of the skips and drops etc.