Friday, May 7, 2010

Led Zeppelin: Deep Throat Trilogy (3 EX Millard Recordings) FLAC

DVD Added! + link-protector links (for mega)

three grade 'A' recordings by Mike Millard that no fan of rock music should be without. missing fragments (ie: the opening of Rock and Roll on Deep Throat 1) have been patched using other, fairly good sources (see artwork for details).
1_front
2_front
3_front

Deep Throat 1
Led Zeppelin
1975-03-24
Inglewood Forum
Los Angeles, CA.
Silver CD>EAC>WAV>FLAC

Disc 1
01 Introduction By JJ Jackson
02 Rock And Roll
03 Sick Again
04 Over The Hills And Far Away
05 In My Time Of Dying
06 The Song Remains The Same
07 The Rain Song
08 Kashmir

Disc 2
01 No Quarter
02 Trampled Under Foot
03 Moby Dick

Disc 3
01 Dazed And Confused
02 Stairway To Heaven
03 Whole Lotta Love
04 Black Dog
05 Heartbreaker

rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-342e3f
http://lix.in/-35b4e0
http://lix.in/-373b81
http://lix.in/-38c222
http://lix.in/-3a48c3
http://lix.in/-3bcf64
http://lix.in/-3d5605
http://lix.in/-3edca6
http://lix.in/-312107
http://lix.in/-32a7a8
http://lix.in/-342e49
http://lix.in/-83d34b
(added)
http://lix.in/-7d57dd (fixed)

megaupload:
http://lix.in/-3edcb0
http://lix.in/-312111
http://lix.in/-32a7b2
http://lix.in/-342e53
http://lix.in/-35b4f4
http://lix.in/-373b95
http://lix.in/-38c236
http://lix.in/-3a48d7
http://lix.in/-3bcf78
http://lix.in/-3d5619
http://lix.in/-3edcba
http://lix.in/-31211b
http://lix.in/-32a7bc

or
http://kxxskz.link-protector.com
http://kxxskn.link-protector.com
http://kxxskc.link-protector.com
http://kxxskr.link-protector.com
http://kxxsks.link-protector.com
http://kxxsmx.link-protector.com
http://kxxsmw.link-protector.com
http://kxxsvs.link-protector.com
http://kxxskx.link-protector.com
http://kxxskw.link-protector.com
http://kxxskv.link-protector.com
http://kxxskk.link-protector.com
http://kxxskm.link-protector.com



Deep Throat 2
Led Zeppelin
1975-03-25
Inglewood Forum
Los Angeles, CA.
Silver CD>EAC>WAV>FLAC

Disc 1
01 Introduction
02 Rock And Roll
03 Sick Again
04 Over The Hills And Far Away
05 In My Time Of Dying
06 The Song Remains The Same
07 The Rain Song
08 Kashmir

Disc 2
01 No Quarter
02 Trampled Under Foot
03 Moby Dick

Disc 3
01 Dazed And Confused
02 Stairway To Heaven
03 Whole Lotta Love
04 Black Dog

rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-3d5623
http://lix.in/-3edcc4
http://lix.in/-312125
http://lix.in/-32a7c6
http://lix.in/-342e67
http://lix.in/-35b508
http://lix.in/-373ba9
http://lix.in/-38c24a
http://lix.in/-3a48eb
http://lix.in/-3bcf8c
http://lix.in/-3d562d
http://lix.in/-3edcce
http://lix.in/-31212f

megaupload:
http://lix.in/-373bb3
http://lix.in/-38c254
http://lix.in/-3a48f5
http://lix.in/-3bcf96
http://lix.in/-3d5637
http://lix.in/-3edcd8
http://lix.in/-312139
http://lix.in/-32a7da
http://lix.in/-342e7b
http://lix.in/-35b51c
http://lix.in/-373bbd
http://lix.in/-38c25e
http://lix.in/-3a48ff

or
http://kxxsmc.link-protector.com
http://kxxsmr.link-protector.com
http://kxxsms.link-protector.com
http://kxxszx.link-protector.com
http://kxxszw.link-protector.com
http://kxxszv.link-protector.com
http://kxxszk.link-protector.com
http://kxxszm.link-protector.com
http://kxxsmv.link-protector.com
http://kxxsmk.link-protector.com
http://kxxsmm.link-protector.com
http://kxxsmz.link-protector.com
http://kxxsmn.link-protector.com


Deep Throat 3
Led Zeppelin
1975-03-27
Inglewood Forum
Los Angeles, CA.
Silver CD>EAC>WAV>FLAC

Disc 1
01 Introduction By Linda Lovelace
02 Rock And Roll
03 Sick Again
04 Over The Hills And Far Away
05 In My Time Of Dying
06 The Song Remains The Same
07 The Rain Song
08 Kashmir
09 Since I've Been Loving You

Disc 2
01 No Quarter
02 Trampled Under Foot
03 Moby Dick

Disc 3
01 Dazed And Confused
02 Stairway To Heaven
03 Whole Lotta Love
04 Black Dog

rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-32a7e4
http://lix.in/-342e85
http://lix.in/-35b526
http://lix.in/-373bc7
http://lix.in/-38c268
http://lix.in/-3a4909
http://lix.in/-3bcfaa
http://lix.in/-3d564b
http://lix.in/-3edcec
http://lix.in/-31214d
http://lix.in/-32a7ee
http://lix.in/-342e8f
http://lix.in/-35b530
http://lix.in/-373bd1
http://lix.in/-38c272


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-3bcfb4
http://lix.in/-3d5655
http://lix.in/-3edcf6
http://lix.in/-312157
http://lix.in/-32a7f8
http://lix.in/-342e99
http://lix.in/-35b53a
http://lix.in/-373bdb
http://lix.in/-38c27c
http://lix.in/-3a491d
http://lix.in/-3bcfbe
http://lix.in/-3d565f
http://lix.in/-3edd00
http://lix.in/-312161
http://lix.in/-32a802

or
http://kxxsnw.link-protector.com
http://kxxsnv.link-protector.com
http://kxxsnk.link-protector.com
http://kxxsnm.link-protector.com
http://kxxsnz.link-protector.com
http://kxxsnn.link-protector.com
http://kxxsnc.link-protector.com
http://kxxsnr.link-protector.com
http://kxxsns.link-protector.com
http://kxxszz.link-protector.com
http://kxxszn.link-protector.com
http://kxxszc.link-protector.com
http://kxxszr.link-protector.com
http://kxxszs.link-protector.com
http://kxxsnx.link-protector.com


deeptatdvd
DVD - download friendly. Password to unrar links is quality
rs
http://lix.in/-7ede74
or
http://kxxsxv.link-protector.com

mega
http://lix.in/-7ede6a
or
http://kxxsxw.link-protector.com

I verified all megaupload links. Let me know if any rs links need reupping!.

32 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this great compilation!
Excellent post Dave!

Anonymous said...

AWESOME AWESOME!!

Thanks so Much Dave...I've got DT II (which is awesome!!), and now I'll have the rest. thanks so much for the great music, and great post!

Anonymous said...

one thing that differentiates this from the other Millard recordings is that tape flips and Millard's "markings" have been patched from other good sources.

Anonymous said...

Dave,

It seems that the last link, #13, is missing from the rapidshare section of Deep Throat I.

Thanks again for the upload!

Anonymous said...

Dave,
Thanks for all your great work.When you get a chance..could you please post #13 rapidshare on the first set. Thanks again.........

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for all this !

Link 13 rapidshare Deep Throat 1 :
It is possible to grab the megaupload link 13 for patch with RS links !

Have a nice day

Anonymous said...

great uploads!!!
I have this stuff, and any person that respect him/herself should have it!!!!

Anonymous said...

You can take the #13 link from Megaupload and use it with the rapidshare downloads, I did it and it worked fine!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for these and all the shows you offer

Anonymous said...

Thanks Dave

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much, one down and two to go

Anonymous said...

Part #13 would be enormously appreciated. I love your website, it's UNIQUE!

QualityBootZ said...

Disc 1 rs link #13 fixed

Innocent Bystander said...

Wow, I didn't know these were buried in your archives Dave. Thanks for a magnificent start to my weekend.

Anonymous said...

The three or four megaupload links I tried all said "Unfortunately, the link you have clicked is not available."

The rapidshare links seem to be okay.

PS: Fantastic post. THANK YOU, DAVE!!!!!

Anonymous said...

The three or four megaupload links I tried all said "Unfortunately, the link you have clicked is not available."

The rapidshare links seem to be okay.

PS: Fantastic post. THANK YOU, DAVE!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Never mind. I pasted in too much of the text. Just paste in the first column of text, folks!

Jason said...

So is the DVD just audio files?

Anonymous said...

Rapidshare link 03 does not work

Anonymous said...

The DVD is DVD. Very nice.

QualityBootZ said...

rs link 3 problem? what disc?

Anonymous said...

The DVD art is not in the art RAR?????

Lon Smith said...

It looks like the link to Deep Throat 1 #12 for RS is missing. If you count them up theres only 12. However, the megaupload link for #12 worked just fine. My guess is that the last link didn't need to be 'fixed', but was just missing, and 12 was overwritten with 13.

Very minor issue in an overwhelming amount of amazing music to discover. Thanks again!

Dr. Forrester said...

The part 3 for the DVD did not work when I initially tried to download it (yesterday).. But, today, I tried again & it's downloading nicely. Can't wait to unpack it!

Anonymous said...

Absolutly great share!

Zeppelin rules! Blow your mind, my mind...uff!

just, thanks Dave!

Alberto said...

thanks!

can you please post the legendary boston tea party tapes vol. 1
thanks!

Anonymous said...

Great, yessss!

Anyone else feel like their video's fast forward button is stuck?

rey-cardo said...

Please I need help.

I've downloaded the DVD. Everything is correct. Now I have 27 files in a folder. Well...

What must I do for burning this DVD? This is the first time for me and I don't have a clue.

Please help me.

By the way, Dave, thanks so much for your extraordinary work.

Regards from Spain and please excuse me for my bad English.

dstache said...

Downloaded the audio files on RS the other day, worked fine, listened to first 2 shows which were both Very Good shows and excellent sound quality (AUD A). Thanks Dave and Mike Millard!

Johnny Z said...

None of the Megaupload links appear to be working! Can you please repost?


MY EMAIL: zjohn69@yahoo.com

ZEEK said...

LINKS ARE DEAD - PLEASE REPOST.

vagina breath said...

does anyone bother to actually
READ these messages - THE LINKS ARE DEAD!!! PLEASE REPOST!!!
THANKYOU!!!