Friday, June 4, 2010

Pink Floyd: 27Feb1980 MoLM Remaster (FLAC)

reup by request - though this time in flac + goodies
untitled1
The Wall Performed live at Nassau Coliseum 27Feb80.
Fourth of five show performed at this venue.
Eleventh performance of 31 scheduled dates.
Originally the soundtrack to a very poorly shot video of the Wall concert, the source soundtrack was re-mastered by Danalog of Man of Leisure Music (MoLM) in April of 1999.
Re-released by MoLM in 2001 as one of the seven shows that comprise The Definitive Wall Series. Other dates include 08Feb80, 25Feb80, 09Aug80, 18Feb81, 19Feb81
and 16Jun81.

I converted the shn to wav to flac 8, and verified all (with TLH) this past weekend. Included are some tough to get photographs from the company responsible for the theatrics behind the show.

rar files packed with a recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-8602aa
or
http://lix.in/-7b5443
http://lix.in/-7cdae4
http://lix.in/-7e6185
http://lix.in/-7fe826
http://lix.in/-816ec7
http://lix.in/-82f568
http://lix.in/-847c09

or
http://kwmcmk.link-protector.com
http://kwmcmm.link-protector.com
http://kwmcmz.link-protector.com
http://kwmcmn.link-protector.com
http://kwmcmc.link-protector.com
http://kwmcmr.link-protector.com
http://kwmcms.link-protector.com


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-847c45
or
http://lix.in/-816f0d
http://lix.in/-82f5ae
http://lix.in/-847c4f
http://lix.in/-8602f0
http://lix.in/-878991
http://lix.in/-891032
http://lix.in/-7b5493

or
http://kwmczx.link-protector.com
http://kwmczw.link-protector.com
http://kwmczv.link-protector.com
http://kwmczk.link-protector.com
http://kwmczm.link-protector.com
http://kwmczz.link-protector.com
http://kwmczn.link-protector.com


I've had 1 report that 2 tracks are missing. Don't worry. I should have them posted here Sunday.
If you have all the files would you let me know if you used rs or mega?


We'll offer 2 each day this weekend. Have a good one!

9 comments:

QualityBootZ said...

I deleted previous comments as they all said thax but there is a problem
There should now be no problems

Anonymous said...

Thanks Dave. Much appreciated!!

Anonymous said...

Used mega and got all the tracks. Thanks.

Beth said...

I used Rapidshare and got all the tracks. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Dave. These MoLM versions are amazing, definitely becoming a favorite of mine. And that makes 6 of the 7 Definitive Wall dates for me now. The one date I haven't found here is February 25, 1980. It's possible I missed it, nearly 350 Floyd boots is a hell of a lot a Floyd boots! If its not up yet I would like to request it.

Anonymous said...

@Anonymous: Here are the rapid-links to 1980 Feb 25, an WWRM production. If that helps.

Regards
Thomas

http://rapidshare.com/files/134497902/WWRM008.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/134501278/WWRM008.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/134504699/WWRM008.part3.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/134507957/WWRM008.part4.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/134511405/WWRM008.part5.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/134515000/WWRM008.part6.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/134518557/WWRM008.part7.rar

Anonymous said...

it cut off the end of the links. It must read part1.rar to part7.rar

Cheers
Thomas

Anonymous said...

Thomas, thanks for the links. Yes it helps.
Shine on!

Anonymous said...

Your welcome
Thomas