Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The Wh?: Exploding Drummer (The Last Show of Keith Moon 2 Different Versions of the Same Show) FLAC

final-stage-with-keith-art
Gaumont State Theatre, Kilburn, London UK
December 15, 1977
From Original Silver CD
VG+ to EX Recording
Original ARTWORK (not the picture above)
This was a gig performed in front of an invited audience (including Billy Idol, members of The Sex Pistols,etc.) After not playing together for a year this was a less than successful show-filmed but not used (much) for the movie The Kids Are Alright. A piece of history -it presents the band in a raw and nasty light. A very rare recording so it might be a collector's choice to pad their collection. It is not a soundboard recording, but an audience recording with very little audience noise.

1 Introduction
2 I Can't Explain
3 Substitute
4 Baba O' Reily
5 My Wife ( Official Track Removed )
6 Behind Blue Eyes
7 Dreaming From The Waist
8 Pinball Wizard
9 I'm Free
10 Tommy's Holiday Camp
11 Summertime Blues
12 Shakin' All Over
13 My Generation
14 Join Together
15 Who Are You
16 Won't Get Fooled Again

rapidshare.com:
http://link-protector.com/349965/
http://link-protector.com/349966/
http://link-protector.com/349967/
http://link-protector.com/349968/


The Who: Exploding Drummer
THE LAST SHOW OF KEITH MOON !
Gaumont State Theatre, Kilburn, London UK
December 15, 1977
Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com
Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com

From Original Silver CD
VG+ to EX Recording
Original ARTWORK

1 introduction
2 I can't explain
3 substitute
4 baba o' reily
5 my wife ( OFFICIAL TRACK REMOVED )
6 behind blue eyes
7 dreaming from the waist
8 pinball wizard
9 I'm free
10 tommy's holiday camp
11 summertime blues
12 shakin' all over
13 my generation
14 join together
15 who are you
16 won't get fooled again

365MB FLAC
http://link-protector.com/349965/
http://link-protector.com/349966/
http://link-protector.com/349967/
http://link-protector.com/349968/

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I f*cked up with my first reply!

***

So d*mn nice to have you back Dave :-) ...and just for that; I've just done 60 clicks. I hope your sister's wedding went fine and that there was plenty to drink!

Thx indeed for this rarity, great post buddy!

Anonymous said...

Hi Dave

Is this different to the original post of the same show you put up on Wednesday, November 28, 2007?

Thanks

Anonymous said...

Hi Dave

Is this different to the original post of the same show you put up on Wednesday, November 28, 2007?

Thanks

Anonymous said...

Wow, just wow... thank you for the vintage Ooooo!