Friday, May 30, 2008

Jimi Hendrix: Am I Blue (Outtakes 1968-70) FLAC

jh-rb1970-b00004vvqt
not the cover
(Outtakes 1968-70 [incl. tracks prepared and/or considered for the CD "Blues"])
Purple Haze Records HAZE006
Source: Silver Cds > EAC > FLAC

1. Lord I Sing The Blues For You
2. Three Little Bears / South Saturn Delta
3. Villanova Junction Blues
4. Stray Blues

This is from a 2 cd set released by Purple Haze records.
The first cd contains:
1. Lord I Sing The Blues For You
2. Country Blues (Released on The Jimi Hendrix Experience boxset)
3. Villanova Junction Blues
4. Stray Blues
The second cd contains:
1. Voodoo Chile (Released on Jimi Hendrix: Blues)
2. Three Little Bears / South Saturn Delta
3. Once I Had a Woman (Released on Jimi Hendrix: Blues)
4. Cherokee Mist / In From The Storm / Valleys Of Neptune (Released on The Jimi Hendrix Experience boxset)
5. Hear My Train A Comin' (Released on Jimi Hendrix: Blues)

Thus leaving these 4 unreleased tracks included here.

rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/d009e2da
http://lix.in/dc10090c
http://lix.in/02b78a28
http://lix.in/d4bcab06


Comments welcome.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dave,

Just realised my copy of the excellent show the JH Experience played in San Diego 25th May 1969 is one track short :-( .... other ROIO's have the missing "Foxy Lady"). Do you have this one on your hard drive for uploading? I would be most appreciative of any help here!

Thanks very much,

JJ__

Anonymous said...

Tired of waiting in Rapidshare and Megaupload?

Do you want to know how to get Rapidshare o Megaupload FREE PREMIUM ACCOUNT wining the MONEY on the INTERNET!?

Enter here:


Click HERE to read how to get the PREMIUM ACCOUNT

Click HERE to read how to get the PREMIUM ACCOUNT

Toy can also get money, buy things on eBay, etc...

Click HERE to read!

You can't miss it:

FREE PREMIUM RAPIDSHARE AND MEGAUPLOAD ACCOUNTS

Anonymous said...

thank you

Chance said...

Thank you very much for this!