not the cover.
January 17, 1973 London, England Paris Theatre
LINEAGE: BBC Transcription Disc > Sony RMR D100 > Sony Sony D8 DAT > Sony RMR D100 > Wav > CD > EAC > FLAC FrontEnd
01 - PROGRAM INTRODUCTION BY BOB HARRIS
02 - Anonymous II
03 - BAND INTRODUCTIONS BY BOB HARRIS
04 - Focus I
05 - Focus II
06 - Answers?Questions!Questions?Answer!
07 - Focus II
08 - TALKING BY BOB HARRIS
09 - Hocus Pocus
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/515622f7
http://lix.in/e178b787
http://lix.in/c8f41735
http://lix.in/38df23b7
Comments welcome.
8 comments:
2.0, Rapidshare should be paying you a commission for all the RS accounts this blog has generated!
You'd be a wealthy man.
Thanks again for all the tunes!
What an awesome show. Best live Focus I've ever heard, way better then the official live album.
>What an awesome show. Best live Focus I've ever heard, way better then the official live album.
By far!!!
>What an awesome show. Best live Focus I've ever heard, way better then the official live album.
By far!!!
Tired of waiting in Rapidshare and Megaupload?
Do you want to know how to get Rapidshare o Megaupload FREE PREMIUM ACCOUNT wining the MONEY on the INTERNET!?
Enter here:
Click HERE to read how to get the PREMIUM ACCOUNT
Click HERE to read how to get the PREMIUM ACCOUNT
Toy can also get money, buy things on eBay, etc...
Click HERE to read!
You can't miss it:
FREE PREMIUM RAPIDSHARE AND MEGAUPLOAD ACCOUNTS
There is a live in Japan 1975 album from the Hamburguer Concerto Tour. If someone could upload it, I would really appreciate it. It's a difficult to find one.-
amazing as always, many thanks for this gem...i was looking for it
Thank you very much. The live in Japan 1975 show (mp3) can be found at:
http://galope101.blogspot.com/2009/03/focus-live-in-japan-1975.html
Post a Comment