Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Robert Plant: Austin City Limits 2002 (FLAC)

2rp_f
1rp_b
2002-09-15
Austin, Texas, USA
Source: Broadcast cable
Lineage: broadcast cable > Mitsubishi stereo VCR > Monster cable > Sony receiver > Monster cable > Sound Blaster Live! > Total Recorder > wav > Goldwave (minor editing & track indexing) > flac frontend > flac level 5
Time: 53:07
Quality: A+

01) Darkness, Darkness (fade in by the broadcast)
02) Four Sticks
03) Down to the Sea
04) Morning Dew
05) Going to California
06) Hey, Hey What Can I Do
07) Funny In My Mind (I Believe I'm Fixin' To Die)
08) Song to the Siren
09) Babe, I'm Gonna Leave You
10) Interview

Robert Plant - Vocals
Justin Adams - Guitar
John Baggott ? - Keys
Clive Deamer - Drums
Charlie Jones - Bass
Skin - Guitar

rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/6d4a7b08
http://lix.in/9137d5f4
http://lix.in/75cc7a4f
http://lix.in/0c997d52


megaupload:
http://link-protector.com/503947/
http://link-protector.com/503948/
http://link-protector.com/503949/
http://link-protector.com/503950/


art:
http://www.zeppelinart.com/browse.asp?dir=robert+plant%2F2002%2F2002%2D09%2D15+austin

Comments welcome.

3 comments:

Joe said...

Excellent show. Nice mix of Plant and Zep tunes. I love this reved up version of "Morning Dew". I also like "Down To The Sea" from the Fate of Nations album and the awesome closer "Babe, I'm Gonna Leave You".

Anonymous said...

I caught this on Austin City Limits years ago, and loved it. Just stumbled across it here and had to grab it. Excellent quality. Thanks so much for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Great show....Great set....Great sound quality. Thanks again!!!