Thursday, May 22, 2008

Paul McCartney & Wings: Unsurpassed Masters Vols. 1&2 (FLAC)

untitled
untitled2
Publisher: Strawberry Records
Reference :STR 002
Date :1994
Quality :Excellent stereo
Booklet & packaging :
Total duration: 62:48/57:11
silvers-EAC-wav-flac
for further information:http://www.bootlegzone.com/album.php?name=str002§ion=3
http://www.bootlegzone.com/album.php?name=str003§ion=3


Volume 1
tracks 1-8 are from Red Rose Speedway session
Tracks 9-15 were recorded live in Newcastle, 1973.

1. Big Barn Bed 03:51
2. The Mess 04:51
3. When The Night 03:51
4. Single Pigeon 01:59
5. Thank You Darling 03:24
6. Mary Had A Little Lamb 04:43
7. Loup (1st Indian On The Moon) 04:22
8. Tragedy 03:20
9. Seaside Woman 04:53
10. Wild Life 05:48
11. (Medley) 04:15 Little Woman Love / C Moon
12. Maybe I'm Amazed 04:45
13. My Love 04:56
14. Live And Let Die 03:59
15. Go Now 03:43 not listed

Volume 2
1. Bridge Over The River Suite 03:16
2. Back Seat Of My Car 05:18
3. Best Friend 04:02
4. Mama's Little Girl 03:45
5. Hey Diddle 03:50
6. A Love For You 05:43
7. I Would Only Smile 03:25
8. Tragedy 03:23
9. (Medley) 06:01 Long Haired Lady/Love Is Long
10. Sunshine Sometime 03:21
11. Rode All Night 08:47
12. Night Out 02:17
13. Seaside Woman 03:57

rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/17f3bb4a
http://lix.in/b5f24771
http://lix.in/b7b35ba5
http://lix.in/00a4e02f
http://lix.in/b65ad641
http://lix.in/7021b8a5
http://lix.in/d07fb18c


Comments welcome.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm looking for "One Hand Clapping" cd (the full one, 20 tracks)(http://www.bootlegzone.com/album.php?name=co25109&section=3).-
I'd appreciate it if someone could post it.-
Thanks in advance.
And thanks a lot for posting the best music !!!!!!!!

Pedro

Anonymous said...

Thanks very much, you have some great Macca stuff, as for One Hand Clapping, it appears that there are two albums of the same name with somewhat different track lists, I have the other one that is just 18 tracks (excellent however) but it is only a 320 MP3

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this.

Bobby said...

Any chance you could make this available using megaupload?

Anonymous said...

many thanks for all your great work Dave

I got the first five parts of this post on rapidshare but have problems trying to get the last couple for some reason - could you possibly check the links some time

also if possible to supply links on mega-upload as someone else asked would be great - although I do understand if this is not possible

thank you for helping to make the internet still an interesting place to be

cheers