Friday, May 16, 2008

Led Zeppelin: Frankfurt, Germany 1980 (Soundboard) FLAC

frankfurt_f
not the cover*
Festhalle - Frankfurt, Germany June 30, 1980
EX SBD
Lineage: 1st gen Cass > CD-R > EAC > WAV > flac
*Claims to be from a first generation copy and not from a bootleg but I provided the artwork from all known boots from that performance.
Excellent soundboard, probably the best I've heard from 1980. the performance is also good and it's the only time they played Money.

Disc 1:
01. Train Kept A Rollin
02. Nobody's Fault But Mine
03. Black Dog
04. In The Evening
05. The Rain Song
06. Hot Dog
07. All Of My Love
08. Trampled Underfoot
09. Since I've Been Loving You

Disc 2:
01. Achilles Last Stand
02. White Summer
03. Kashmir
04. Stairway To Heaven
05. Rock And Roll
06. Money
07. Whole Lotta Love

rapidshare.com: (new links)
http://lix.in/777b14f9
http://lix.in/16c5a7ea
http://lix.in/1fd30cd2
http://lix.in/d964e8f8
http://lix.in/935c9503
http://lix.in/3f78514b
http://lix.in/159b539d
http://lix.in/7291375a

OR (but not a mirror):
http://link-protector.com/503175/
http://link-protector.com/503176/
http://link-protector.com/503177/
http://link-protector.com/503178/
http://link-protector.com/503179/
http://link-protector.com/503180/
http://link-protector.com/503181/
http://link-protector.com/503182/


megaupload (mirror):
http://link-protector.com/502349/
http://link-protector.com/502350/
http://link-protector.com/502351/
http://link-protector.com/502352/
http://link-protector.com/502353/
http://link-protector.com/502354/
http://link-protector.com/502355/
http://link-protector.com/502356/


Comments appreciated!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! you read my mind - I was trying to post this as my first FLAC posting at 101 - but the disks are f'ed up. I was really disappointed but YOU MADE MY DAY. THANK YOU!!!

Anonymous said...

THE FIRST TWO LINKS don't work... Am I the only one having this problem ?
http://lix.in/38f5f3fb
http://lix.in/ba72b68f

Anonymous said...

I don't know what's happening... I have downloaded parts 1, 3, 5, but I can't reach the other sections... if I try I get the message "the file has not been found on this server"... never happened before... someone can help ?

Anonymous said...

I posted the links once again with new lix.in and new link-protector PLUS I posted in megaupload.
The original files were fine so I do not know where the problem was from.
try again,
Dave
2.0

Anonymous said...

THANKS !!!! now I got it all... it's a fantastic show... perfect sound... I was few days before in Zurich, Hallenstadium... what an experience... thanks to you I am living it once again... You have posted so many incredible shows from those days... what you are doing is really priceless !

Anonymous said...

yeahyeahyeah!!!!!!!
thank you Dave

seen´em 4 days before in Vienna (firecracker incident)

oldfuckingun

Anonymous said...

Tired of waiting in Rapidshare and Megaupload?

Do you want to know how to get Rapidshare o Megaupload FREE PREMIUM ACCOUNT wining the MONEY on the INTERNET!?

Enter here:


Click HERE to read how to get the PREMIUM ACCOUNT

Click HERE to read how to get the PREMIUM ACCOUNT

Toy can also get money, buy things on eBay, etc...

Click HERE to read!

You can't miss it:

FREE PREMIUM RAPIDSHARE AND MEGAUPLOAD ACCOUNTS