Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Jackson Browne: Stony Brook, NY 1972 (Soundboard) FLAC

Jackson_Brown_SA
26-feb-1972
SUNY Gymnasium

--- cd 1/1 (77:45) ---

01 [Talk]
02 Take It Easy
03 [Talk]
04 Jamaica Say You Will
05 [Talk]
06 Jesus In 3/4 Time
07 [Talk]
08 Song For Adam
09 These Days
10 [Talk]
11 Colors Of The Sun
12 [Talk]
13 Red Neck Friend > *
14 Sweet Little Sixteen *
15 [Talk]
16 Corina Corina * **
17 [Talk]
18 My Opening Farewell
19 [Talk]
20 For Everyman
21 [Talk]
22 Rock Me On The Water
23 [Talk]
24 Looking Into You
25 [Talk]
26 Something Fine *
* = with (SUNY student) Ed Robbins (harmonica)
** = with Rick (piano)

rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/3584267c
http://lix.in/6ab64e1b
http://lix.in/1347a1b4
http://lix.in/fb322581
http://lix.in/dd608258


Comments welcome.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
you've got a very impressive Blog. I'm very pleased to see so brilliant gems.
Thank you very much.
(sorry about my bad English. I'm not a native speaker!)

Anonymous said...

Cover art that combines this AND another show (all I can find) can be found here:
http://www.spacecoast-cdr.com/Jackson_Browne/Tulane_University/jb-tu-front.jpg

http://www.spacecoast-cdr.com/Jackson_Browne/Tulane_University/jb-tu-back.jpg

Anonymous said...

Thank you thank you thank you! Maybe I'm the only one, but I'd love to hear the show in 1975 (I know it was broadcast on FM) where Browne sings a few Warren Zevon songs (like 'Werewolves In London') - if you ever come across it.

Anonymous said...

china wholesaleShe laughed. wholesale"Why not?" she asked.wholesale digital cameras "You're the doctorwholesale digital cameras."
"I'm just an wholesale electronicsorthopedic surgeon,"wholesale mp3 he reminded her.mp4 watches "I could tellpsp accessories you the ossification pattern for Wholesale Mp4fetal bones, Wholesale Mp4but that's mp5 playerabout it."2gb mp4 player He lifted her foot。