Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Blue Öyster Cult: Burnin' For You 1981 (Soundboard) FLAC

ace598
not the cover
(LiveLine LL 15 505)
Recorded Live In New York 1981
New York 16th June 1981
SNWU Show, Night On The Road broadcast.
bootleg from same show & source:
http://www.bootlegzone.com/album.php?name=ACE598§ion=230
Lineage: Original Silver > EAC > Flac
Quality 9/10

1. Dr Music
2. Burnin' For You
3. Fire Of Unknown Origin
4. Joan Crawford
5. Veterans Of The Psychic Wars
6. Hot Rails To Hell
7. ME262
8. Don't Fear The Reaper
9. Godzilla
10. Born To Be Wild
11. 5 Guitars
12. Roadhouse Blues

rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/0d4cc10d
http://lix.in/0f875d64
http://lix.in/b57c981b
http://lix.in/7256324f
http://lix.in/758d95a4


Comments welcome.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the BÖC radio show !!

It's a great pleasure to see some Blue öyster Cult live music finally presented on this fine blog.
BÖC is one of the most underestimated all time band sadly, from my point of view. It's one of the most amazing live act and Donald Roeser a great guitar player, by the way.
Thanks a lot for the tremendous amount of work done here man !!
I'm searchin for these BÖC shows in particular :
- San Diego 25/04/1992
- Mocow Mingles 06/06/1992
- Mountain Side, N.J28/06/1998
- St Petersburg,Fl. 08/03/2003
Your blog is a winner.
Thanks from France !!!

Anonymous said...

I'll keep an eye out for you. I saw BOC when they backed up Sabbath for their (Sabbath's) Heaven and Hell with Dio.
You are right. They put on a fantastic show. I saw them at the infamous riot in Milwaukee. I was so P'offed as I had 7th row center seats. Sabbath only played 2-3 songs then left the stage. They got fed up with all the Milwaukee drunks throwing bottles at them (go figure).
It was a bonafide riot, outside overturned cars and destruction everywhere.
The tour (ironically) was called "Black and Blue".

Anonymous said...

I remember this - I had a cassette played on a boom box (remember those days?) both destroyed on Wildwood beach that Summer -Thanks!

Anonymous said...

awesome böc recording ! really love their then current album fires of unknown origin . well never heard a record produced by martin birch that sucks ( maybe whitesnake? just kidding ...)so thanks again dave - harry lime

Anonymous said...

Please, post by Megaupload

Thank You