Friday, March 28, 2008

Pink Floyd: Who Was Trained Not To Spit On The Fan (Montreal 1977) shn

Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com
Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com

Another source of the famous concert where Roger just lost it and even spit at the audience. He later said that this concert was the beginning of a sense of disconnect with the audience around him that later led to the inspiration to the theme found throughout in "The Wall".

Olympic Stadium, Montreal, Canada June 7, 1977
Harvested (HRV CDR 023)

Disc 1:
1. Sheep
2. Pigs On The Wing (Part 1)
3. Dogs
4. Pigs On The Wing (Part 2)
5. Pigs (Three Different Ones)
6. Shine On You Crazy Diamond (Parts 1 - 5)
7. Welcome To The Machine

Disc2 :
1. Have A Cigar
2. Wish You Were Here
3. Shine On You Crazy Diamond (Parts 6 - 9)
4. Money
5. Us And Them
6. Blues

rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/da003647
http://lix.in/f1989bdf
http://lix.in/418559b2
http://lix.in/a208e140
http://lix.in/b86c5c5c
http://lix.in/33a4579b
http://lix.in/c0055dd8
http://lix.in/307d7905
http://lix.in/f0b8607a
http://lix.in/16e92858
http://lix.in/ca81518f


comments always appreciated!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dave (2.0),

I like your "Montreal '77" theme and I cannot believe how many stellar shows you post it's really amazing so please keep up the good work cos we all appreciate it!

I must say for historical reasons this ROIO has got to be a show that is in my top ten that's for sure.

Super stuff!

JJ__

Anonymous said...

I would agree with you in terms of its historical significance and insight into the band at that time - absolutely...but the content can also be a little distracting if you just want to chill out and enjoy a concert musically.
Thanks for your thoughts. I also posted Azimuth Coordinator and Roar Ends - both of which are from this show.
I have several others from this gig -- one sounds so bad that you'd swear the bootlegger was throwing up in a toilet while he was recording. I won't post that one :)

Anonymous said...

Hello !
I'm very frustated !!!!!
I can't open the shn files, can you help me please ?

Ymajes

Anonymous said...

Tired of waiting in Rapidshare and Megaupload?

Do you want to know how to get Rapidshare o Megaupload FREE PREMIUM ACCOUNT wining the MONEY on the INTERNET!?

Enter here:


Click HERE to read how to get the PREMIUM ACCOUNT

Click HERE to read how to get the PREMIUM ACCOUNT

Toy can also get money, buy things on eBay, etc...

Click HERE to read!

You can't miss it:

FREE PREMIUM RAPIDSHARE AND MEGAUPLOAD ACCOUNTS