International Arena, Cardiff 1993-04-21
Excellent soundboard CDR > EAC > Wav > Flac
Disc 1:
01 I'D Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That) (13:39)
02 You Took The Words Right Out Of My Mouth (9:49)
03 All Revved Up With No Place To Go (7:45)
04 Rock and Roll Dreams Come Through (10:52)
05 Medley (24:22)
Two Out Of Three Ain't Bad
Out Of The Frying Pan (And Intro The Fire)
06 Life Is A Lemon And I want My Money Back (9:45)
Disc 2:
01 Heaven Can Wait (11:03)
02 Objects In The Rear View Mirror May Appear Closer (11:50)
03 Bat Out Of Hell (11:56)
04 Band Introduction (2:46)
05 Medley (18:44)
Paradise In The Dashboard Light
Let Me Sleep On It
06 Medley (4:50)
Everything Louder Than Everything Else
Wasted Youth
07 Deadringer For Love (6:48)
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/b640306a
http://lix.in/46913d92
http://lix.in/dc9302a4
http://lix.in/df3133a1
http://lix.in/50d6a37b
http://lix.in/4fddc930
http://lix.in/cc8fffb3
http://lix.in/f6ac0abc
http://lix.in/f789056c
http://lix.in/0c95f924
megaupload:
http://link-protector.com/455358/
http://link-protector.com/455359/
http://link-protector.com/455360/
http://link-protector.com/455361/
http://link-protector.com/455362/
http://link-protector.com/455363/
http://link-protector.com/455364/
http://link-protector.com/455365/
http://link-protector.com/455366/
http://link-protector.com/455367/
loved him when he was Ted Nugent's lead singer (check out "Together" on Free for All)...still do.
1 comment:
Excellent boot. Thanks for the soundboard. You da man!
Post a Comment