Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The Jam: Captured Live In Boston 1982 (Pre-FM Reel) FLAC

Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com
PRE-FM Reel>CDR>WAV>CDWAV>mastercdr>wav>FLAC
Track List:
1) Radio intro
2) Interview with Rick and Bruce
3) Circus
4) Start
5) Pretty Green
6) In the Crowd
7) That’s Entertainment
8) Tales from the Riverbank
9) Carnation
10) Town Called Malice
11) Move on Up
12) David Watts
13) Private Hell
14) Ghosts
15) When You’re Young
16) The Gift
17) Post- concert interviews with band and fans

rapidshare com
http://lix.in/1b1db3c9
http://lix.in/75f85a2b
http://lix.in/c7fe49ec
http://lix.in/5ee9d6ff


megaupload:
http://link-protector.com/432529/
http://link-protector.com/432530/
http://link-protector.com/432531/
http://link-protector.com/432532/


comments always appreciated!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Should be a great show! Thx a lot Real! And..yet again...MU-links, lovely :-)

A simple question that I'm sure you can answer for me: what does "Pre-FM Reel" means?

Anonymous said...

This is a great show. and a reply to the poster toxxy . A pre FM Reel means the tape used to broadcast on the radio. so its most likely the lowest generation you will ever hear. its not recorded off the radio

Anonymous said...

Thx for the info anonymous :-)

Anonymous said...

Really nice !
Keep on !
Judge Fredd

Anonymous said...

Really nice
Keep on doing this blog
Thanks
Judge Fredd

Anonymous said...

Tired of waiting in Rapidshare and Megaupload?

Do you want to know how to get Rapidshare o Megaupload FREE PREMIUM ACCOUNT wining the MONEY on the INTERNET!?

Enter here:


Click HERE to read how to get the PREMIUM ACCOUNT

Click HERE to read how to get the PREMIUM ACCOUNT

Toy can also get money, buy things on eBay, etc...

Click HERE to read!

You can't miss it:

FREE PREMIUM RAPIDSHARE AND MEGAUPLOAD ACCOUNTS

Anonymous said...

Just found this one a few days ago!
A live show from The Jam is not something I can't let just pass by, and a pre FM is the best it gets!
Thank you very much!!
I really can't imagine the work involved in mantainig this site (well, I magine it's just HUGE!, I have never ever uploaded one file because I'm lazy about it!) so I appreciate it and thank you and as I've mentioned before, I check your site very often because even when just a few things appeal to me (I like very much Pink Floyd, but wouldn't dl an audience recording!) it is very interesting to read the stories of the recordings.
Cheers mate!

Anonymous said...

Why does the thing crash at 37.8MB everytime, the rapidshare link is gone...

It seems like other people got this show, why can't I?

Anyone Else Having problems with this link?