Monday, March 31, 2008

Led Zeppelin: Madison Square Garden 1977 (Soundboard FRAGMENT) FLAC

June 11, 1977, New York, New York
Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com

Soundboard Recording
Master reel > DAT > WAV > FLAC
This is the only known piece of soundboard material that has ever surfaced for this event!
Artwork for this show but not this particular piece can be found here:
http://www.zeppelinart.com/browse.asp?dir=1977%2F1977%2D06%2D11+new+york

1. No Quarter (cuts in)
2. Ten Years Gone
3. The Battle of Evermore (end cut)

rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/75f415ba
http://lix.in/aecda088
http://lix.in/fe1c09ab


megaupload:
http://link-protector.com/455968/
http://link-protector.com/455969/
http://link-protector.com/455970/


worth posting? I'd love to hear your thoughts!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The one and only time I saw Zep was at Madison Square Garden, June 13, 77... still have the stub :-)
http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z172/tony762x39/tixx.jpg

I was only 11 years old at the time of the gig and its something I'll never forget. The show I saw was on Monday night, so that makes this the Saturday show. Amazing.

Anonymous said...

I will try to get your show up in the next few weeks. I think I know where to find it.

Anonymous said...

Wow that would be awesome Real... Shows like this are things of the past. Zepp played for like 4 hours that night. This was the days of the half hour drum solo and the 15 minute 'interlude.' Everyone was stoned to the bone so it was cool. :-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot Real, if you could find that boot I'd be very thankful. Thats a great memory in my life. This Saturday night show fragment is awesome as well. I also almost dropped dead with happiness when you posted the Cleveland 77 reels... thats the best Zep show I've ever heard. Thanx man. :-)

Anonymous said...

On the June 13, 77...I found a torrent for this boot but it requires a password, and unfortunately, I couldnt seem to unlock it... :(

http://btjunkie.org/torrent/Led-Zeppelin-1977-06-13-Madison-Square-Garden-New-York-NY-audience/693984155fb04b2bb7a356b9d22c999fab806ea49792

Anonymous said...

thank you!

Anonymous said...

Tired of waiting in Rapidshare and Megaupload?

Do you want to know how to get Rapidshare o Megaupload FREE PREMIUM ACCOUNT wining the MONEY on the INTERNET!?

Enter here:


Click HERE to read how to get the PREMIUM ACCOUNT

Click HERE to read how to get the PREMIUM ACCOUNT

Toy can also get money, buy things on eBay, etc...

Click HERE to read!

You can't miss it:

FREE PREMIUM RAPIDSHARE AND MEGAUPLOAD ACCOUNTS