
Disc 1
01. Long Hot Summer Night I
02. Long Hot Summer Night II
03. Long Hot Summer Night III
04. 1983...A Merman I Should Turn To Be I
05. 1983...A Merman I Should Turn To Be II
06. Angel
07. Cherokee Mist
08. Astro Man
09. Money (That's what I want)
10. Voodoo Child (Slight Return) / Keep On Groovin'
11. Come On (Let The Good Times Roll)
12. Hear My Train A Comin'
13. Voodoo Child
14. Gypsy Eyes
15. Beginnings
Disc 2
01. Little Miss Strange
02. Instrumental
03. Three Little Bears
04. Gypsy Eyes
05. 1983...A Merman I Should Turn To Be
06. Jam
07. Drifting
08. Drifting
09. Look Over Yonder
10. Sending My Love To Linda
11. Drifting
12. Belly Button Window
13. Freedom
14. Valleys Of Neptune
15. Cherokee Mist
16. Acoustic Jam
extensive references included in files.
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/ab3cc0e9
http://lix.in/cd288b69
http://lix.in/794c8565
http://lix.in/589b8ce5
http://lix.in/7c4db1f8
http://lix.in/317a9f24
http://lix.in/7ccce959
megaupload:
http://link-protector.com/452759/
http://link-protector.com/452760/
http://link-protector.com/452761/
http://link-protector.com/452762/
http://link-protector.com/452763/
http://link-protector.com/452764/
http://link-protector.com/452765/
thanks for coming back each week!
8 comments:
Thx a lot for these Jimi tunes Real, simply beautiful :-)
I really DO feel "at home" here at Quality Boots, the very best lossless place I know of. Thanks for ALL your hard work "just" to please us :-)
Needless to say really...but I visit Quality Boots every day, well...sometimes 3 times a day! - and every time I'm here, I click the Google ads between 10-30 times. I hope the Google ads DOES register ALL my 10-30 clicks and not only three times (that's how many different ads there are).
Thx for running this GREAT site Real :-)
PS. Have you found some shows with the Pirates, more T. Rex, Motörhead (it's VERY TOUGH - for me at least! - to find any SDB shows with Lemmy & Co.), the Dickies and...etc. If yes, do please post away :-)
I too look forward to visiting this site every day now and usually find something exceptional to add to my collection. I am amazed at your generosity and even more so at your attention to detail about the shows and material you put up for others to enjoy. To say that it is all very much appreciated would be an understatement.
I've enjoyed reviewing your Top 10 Floyd shows (the ones you've put up anyway) and ditto another posters request that it would be fun to see what you came up with for a top ten Zeppelin show list.
And now, if you'll excuse me, this Hendrix looks choice, and I have some clicking to do...
Until next time, much gratitude!
Thanks for the post!
toxxy, I am on the prowl for your boot requests. I have nothing to offer yet but I am confident that I will soon.
Thanks for clicking the ads. I do make about $50 a month because of people like you and others. This covers things like keeping premium accounts going and fixing crashed HDs to that I can keep posting.
Thanks again!
Wouah !!
I've just discovered your blog, and it's awesome man!!!
Great boots of Jimmi Hendrix and Led Zeppelin, I'm so happy to find them !!!
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is really nice. Kinda feels like Jimi's in your living room working out various songs. The title is a little misleading as there is a lot of electric music in this comp. Definitely worth the download! Thanks!
Mr Man, I just wanna say thank you . From the very bottom of well..my bottom. What you have acquired here is a veritable treasure for all of us.
Tired of waiting in Rapidshare and Megaupload?
Do you want to know how to get Rapidshare o Megaupload FREE PREMIUM ACCOUNT wining the MONEY on the INTERNET!?
Enter here:
Click HERE to read how to get the PREMIUM ACCOUNT
Click HERE to read how to get the PREMIUM ACCOUNT
Toy can also get money, buy things on eBay, etc...
Click HERE to read!
You can't miss it:
FREE PREMIUM RAPIDSHARE AND MEGAUPLOAD ACCOUNTS
Post a Comment