April 21, 1974 (University Sports Centre - Montreal, Canada)


Genesis
Peter Gabriel- Lead Vocals- Flute and Percussion
Tony Banks- Keyboards- 12 String and Backing Vocals
Mike Rutherford- Bass Guitars, Bass Pedals, Guitars and Backing Vocals
Steve Hackett- Lead Guitars and Effects
Phil Collins- Drums- Percussion and Backing Vocals
1-1. Watcher Of The Skies 8:54
1-2. Story Of Britannia 1:45
1-3. Dancing With The Moonlit Knight 8:51
1-4. Story Of Romeo and Juliet 1:59
1-5. The Cinema Show 11:18
1-6. I Know What I Like 6:29
1-7. Story Of Five Rivers 1:25
1-8. Firth Of Fifth 10:01
1-9. The Story Of Henry and Cynthia 1:52
1-10. The Musical Box 11:03
1-11. Horizons 2:13
2-1. The Battle Of Epping Forest 12:47
2-2. The Story Old Michael 3:02
2-3. Supper's Ready 24:37
2-4. CHOM-FM Radio Intro/Station Identification/Sign Off 0:48
Extensive remaster notes included. This is an excellent product.
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/d8ec3be4
http://lix.in/6e7c5313
http://lix.in/a96fe949
http://lix.in/62981b91
http://lix.in/8a73c62e
http://lix.in/32cf2620
http://lix.in/0fce75b1
comments are appreciated!
9 comments:
Please,
could you post this in .flac or .mp3?
Thank you
Francisco
not sure what the format is but I guess when I get it downloaded I could convert it -
check back later
Hi there,
I was slightly nervous to read that scion couldn't work out the format, but don't worry folks - it's only SHN.
Thanks for this one !
Olney Dave.
Thanks a lot for this and all the music you share. It´s fantastic.
Regards
Giorgio Murillo
Costa Rica
Any Chance you can get this over to my subscribed Megaupload? Thanks and keep up the great work!
Tired of waiting in Rapidshare and Megaupload?
Do you want to know how to get Rapidshare o Megaupload FREE PREMIUM ACCOUNT wining the MONEY on the INTERNET!?
Enter here:
Click HERE to read how to get the PREMIUM ACCOUNT
Click HERE to read how to get the PREMIUM ACCOUNT
Toy can also get money, buy things on eBay, etc...
Click HERE to read!
You can't miss it:
FREE PREMIUM RAPIDSHARE AND MEGAUPLOAD ACCOUNTS
SUCS, THE LINK ARE DEAD NOW,AND PROBABLY YOU WILLNOT UPLOAD IT AGAIN, BECAUSE I WROTE A LOTSA COMMENTS, NEVBER ANSWERED.
SUCkS, THE LINK ARE DEAD NOW,AND PROBABLY YOU WILL NOT UPLOAD IT AGAIN, BECAUSE I WROTE A LOTSA COMMENTS, & you NEVER ANSWERED.
This is excellent indeed.
Thanks.
Joe
Post a Comment