

Live at Essen,Germany 1973.03.22
Clear Soundboad Recoading
This is classic boot and a soundboard recording! The playing is amazing & sound is very good. Original disc ran too fast.(almost one - half pitch higher) - here pitch corrected. Covers include "Heartbreaker" but it isn't included on the disc.
Incomplete concert but a joy to listen to. Highlights of this gig are captured!
My Silver>EAC(off set corrected)>Wav>Audacity(used pitch adjustment only)>flac flontend>flac
Track list
01-San Francisco
02-Dazed And Confused
03-Whole Lotta Love
04-Everybody Needs Someone To Love
05-Let That Boy Boogie
06-Baby I Don't Care
07-Let's Have A Party
08-I Can't Quit You
09-The Lemon Song-Whole Lotta Love
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/a83a744d
http://lix.in/ee582556
http://lix.in/a8e9cac0
megaupload:
http://link-protector.com/452632/
http://link-protector.com/452633/
http://link-protector.com/452634/
comments always appreciated!
6 comments:
thanks for the posting!
Interesting item. Thanks for another great post.
Thanks 4 posting such an amazing amound of shows on your post - especially Zepp shows. I'm glad a blogger out there actually cares about audio quality and posts FLAC recirdings. Too many out there only post MP3 (I'll go for file quality of FLAC over file quantity of Mp3 any day). Too many other bloggers post mp3's of official recordings and releases- which really isn't cool. I'm glad this post focuses on rare and bootlegs only.
cheers once again for a great post - I've just downloaded this show and I'm downloading TEXAS '69 right now - keep up the great FLAC uploads of bootlegs and rarities :)
thank you for this! i am curious, is it possible that this is from hamburg, the day before?
one of the best versions of DAC
Tired of waiting in Rapidshare and Megaupload?
Do you want to know how to get Rapidshare o Megaupload FREE PREMIUM ACCOUNT wining the MONEY on the INTERNET!?
Enter here:
Click HERE to read how to get the PREMIUM ACCOUNT
Click HERE to read how to get the PREMIUM ACCOUNT
Toy can also get money, buy things on eBay, etc...
Click HERE to read!
You can't miss it:
FREE PREMIUM RAPIDSHARE AND MEGAUPLOAD ACCOUNTS
Post a Comment