Source: SBD > ? > Silvers > WAV > SHN


taken from the "Bringing The House Down" boot - Empress Valley SD 2003
Quality: A+
Disc 1:
The Song Remains the Same
Sick Again
Nobody's Fault But Mine
In My Time of Dying
Since I've Been Loving You
No Quarter
Disc 2:
Ten Years Gone
The Battle of Evermore
Going to California
Dancing Days
Black Country Woman
Bron-Yr-Aur Stomp
White Summer > Black Mountain Side
Kashmir
Disc 3:
Over the Top > Moby Dick
Guitar Solo
Achilles Last Stand
Stairway to Heaven
Whole Lotta Love
Rock and Roll
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/af543b28
http://lix.in/9e80a9b1
http://lix.in/3f133c36
http://lix.in/a97f9108
http://lix.in/82ddd648
http://lix.in/a9eaa853
http://lix.in/360a87a8
http://lix.in/cc7182cf
http://lix.in/45df46c1
http://lix.in/d7d3c4f4
http://lix.in/c07304c6
http://lix.in/b366b3be
comments always appreciated!
12 comments:
Thank you a lot!!! It is very much appreciated! One question (although I guess you won't answer it, but may be someone else will): I have Beelzebub versin of this show called Refreshing Mistakes. Do you have any idea how these two compare?
A good resource for zep boots is: http://stryder.de/
Thanks 2.0, your just killing me.
Just wanted to say, I really do think this is the best blog on the net by far, not every post is to my personal taste, but thats not the point.
I love the fact all posts are in lossless format, there is a great variety and nearly all are of a very high sound quality
Sadly we have lost Tony the Tiger in the last week as his blog was also a joy
Anyway keep up the fantastic work, and sorry I haven't posted comments
every time I have D/L (no excuse)
Look after yourself, and thank you for all your hard work
To «2.0»...would you let me know what is on your own list as «must have top 10» regarding Led Zeppelin?
Thanks for sharing,
JR
Hi 2.0,
Another top post!
Thanks ever so much!
p.s. have you got in FLAC or SHN Pink Floyd 22nd February 1977"Pavillion de Pigs" by Free Range Pigs, you would be willing/able to post?
Cheers!,
JJ__
thanks for all you do keeping the vibe alive.....how about some allman brothers
ps love the bob marley and peter tosh
I have Pavillion and will put it up tomorrow for you.
re: Top 10 Zep boots. I am not an expert here. For 1977, you WILL definitely want:
http://qualityboots.blogspot.com/2008/03/led-zeppelin-dragon-snake-1977-3-cd.html
AND
http://qualityboots.blogspot.com/2008/03/led-zeppelin-1977-04-27-cleveland-oh.html
Thank you ''real 2.0'' for the 2 boots mentioned and posted..:-)
There are just too many..so that is why your expertise so much appreciated by yours truly.
JR
Here is a site that lists the "must have" zep boots:
http://uuweb.led-zeppelin.us/bakers_dozen.htm
Thanks So Much for all of your work......these boots continue to open another world with each concert, I'll take all the Zep I can get!!!
Thanks!
Hi, Fantastic site and very generous of you to spend time and money giving these gems to us all!
Re LZ - Great post as always, but having probs with the last three links. Using RARzilla, first 9 files open fine, last three download but will not open, any ideas?
Cheers!
Tired of waiting in Rapidshare and Megaupload?
Do you want to know how to get Rapidshare o Megaupload FREE PREMIUM ACCOUNT wining the MONEY on the INTERNET!?
Enter here:
Click HERE to read how to get the PREMIUM ACCOUNT
Click HERE to read how to get the PREMIUM ACCOUNT
Toy can also get money, buy things on eBay, etc...
Click HERE to read!
You can't miss it:
FREE PREMIUM RAPIDSHARE AND MEGAUPLOAD ACCOUNTS
Post a Comment