Source: SBD>Cassette>CDwave>Flac8

Bottom line, this is in-studio jamming. The date may not be exact as there is one track labeled Tues night and one named Friday night jam.
Disc1
1 Sheriff
2 Meet Me
3 Meet me Jam
4 Chocolate
5 It's Hard To Find
6 I'll See You Again
7 Carl +Me (Hint)
8 Evil
9 Snake Lake Blues
10 I've Been All Day
11 Tues Night
12 It's Too Late
13 Blues Night
14 Jam
15 Friday Night Jam
rapidshare.com:
http://link-protector.com/450400/
http://link-protector.com/450401/
http://link-protector.com/450402/
http://link-protector.com/450403/
http://link-protector.com/450404/
http://link-protector.com/450405/
comments always welcome!
8 comments:
Nice introduction story, but tape is fake (not that what claimed). Meet Me, Chocolate, It's Hard To Find A Friend, Till I See You Again, Evil, Snake Lake
Blues, I've Been All Day and instrumental track 08 are exact copy of tracks from Derek & Dominos Substance Vol 2 album.
Other tracks (I Shot A Sheriff, etc) are probably taken from Clapton's boot Living On Blues Power Vol. 2 (I have it not here, cannot compare in this moment). Only claim with no doubt is, that tracks are recorded in Criteria Studios, because Derek & Dominos, as well as Eric Clapton in 1974 were recording there.
Clapton's music lover from Croatia
2.0, Thanks for the great post.
dbetree says this about the 4-17-74sessions:
Set I
I Shot The Sheriff
Meet Me At The Bottom Jam 1
Meet Me At The Bottom Jam 2
Meet Me At The Bottom Jam 3
Chocolate
It's Hard To Find
I'll See You Again Set II
Jam
Jam 2
It's Never Too Late Rehearsals
Friday Night JamSet III
Comment
Jam Sessions
Probable Personnel:
Eric Clapton
Carl Radle
Jamie Oldaker
Dick Sims
Yvonne Elliman
I hope that helps.
I was at the GW Williams,Rock & Blues & JAZZ guitar concert last Friday in Seattle I couldn't believe what GW Williams did, neither could 113,473 other people his Rock n Roll & jazzy blues style on guitar and singing opened a whole new world of music,maybe a new style was born last night.Rock,Blues,Jazz Guitarist GW Williams Gets 45 minute Standing Ovation IN Seattle Concert
Hello,
The comments posted about GW Williams are part of a viral marketing campaign. This person has a home-made recording on Amazon.com . You can listen to samples and see why it's clear that they had to resort to this sort of thing.
Reference to Eric Clapton, John Mayer or other prominent non-fictional guitarists seem to be drawing him in.
Please feel free to delete this entry along with his.
This seems like a nice place. It's too bad he's decided to invade it.
We've been doing battle with him and his multiple personalities on Topix. There are several indications in his posts and IP addresses that point to him being incarcerated quite possibly at Folsom prison near Sacramento.
Again, I apologize for barging in. Please feel free to block me and this other person as well
He's THE GREATEST GUITAR PLAYER in the World, yessssssssss GW WILLIAMS rock the house down last night in New York City.
This was good for my soul, what a guitar player.
He plays on a level I have never seen before.
He's the Tiger Woods of Guitar,
GW Williams will be the greatest guitar player in history, watch and see. He's tremendous
Very nice, I love your site, tons of great information.You really did your homework on this.
If you get a chance stop by my site and say hello anytime.
Thanks Millionaire Makers
Tired of waiting in Rapidshare and Megaupload?
Do you want to know how to get Rapidshare o Megaupload FREE PREMIUM ACCOUNT wining the MONEY on the INTERNET!?
Enter here:
Click HERE to read how to get the PREMIUM ACCOUNT
Click HERE to read how to get the PREMIUM ACCOUNT
Toy can also get money, buy things on eBay, etc...
Click HERE to read!
You can't miss it:
FREE PREMIUM RAPIDSHARE AND MEGAUPLOAD ACCOUNTS
what a shame after reading the description i thought i could hear all the layla tracks but they are omitted how lame and misleading waste of a download dont do it all the best tracks are gone
Post a Comment