Monday, April 18, 2011

Neil Young: San Francisco 1986 (ProShot DVD with FM audio)

nyoung.1986-11-21.July4th1985(Dave)
After The Goldrush
11-21-1986, Cow Palace, San Francisco, California

"Live In A Rusted Out Garage" - 2 DVD set

1. Mr. Soul
2. Cinnamon Girl
3. When You Dance, I Can Really Love
4. Down By The River
5. Too Lonely
6. Heart Of Gold
7. After The Goldrush
8. Inca Queen
9. Drive Back
10. Opera Star

Disk 2
11. Cortez The Killer
intermission
12. Sample And Hold
13. Computer Age
14. Violent Side
15. Mideast Vacation
16. Long Walk Home
17. The Needle And The Damage Done
18. When Your Lonely Heart Breaks
19. Around The World
20. Powderfinger
21. Like A Hurricane
22. Hey Hey, My My
23. Prisoners Of Rock 'n' Roll

info taken from Sugar Mountain (thanks Tom)
notes:
1) no menus,chapter stops every 5 minutes
2) first 10 seconds of DBTR is black but the sound never cuts out.
3) annoying Radio announcer talks over some portions of in between song stuff, but not any music.
4) the late Sam Kinison plays the irate neighbor yelling for Neil to stop playing in the garage.....great stuff!

Pro Shot NTSC DVD from PPV TV Broadcast - Soundtrack is from KLOS Radio simulcast

rar files packed with a (winrar) recovery record -
link requires copy and paste to browser
hotfile.com:
http://lix.in/-9c5d1e
http://lix.in/-9de3bf
http://lix.in/-9f6a60
http://lix.in/-a0f101
http://lix.in/-a277a2
http://lix.in/-94bc03
http://lix.in/-9642a4
http://lix.in/-97c945
http://lix.in/-994fe6
http://lix.in/-9ad687
http://lix.in/-94bc17
http://lix.in/-9642b8
http://lix.in/-97c959
http://lix.in/-994ffa

or
http://mcnnxx.link-protector.com
http://mcnnxw.link-protector.com
http://mcnnxv.link-protector.com
http://mcnnxk.link-protector.com
http://mcnnxm.link-protector.com
http://mcnnxz.link-protector.com
http://mcnnxn.link-protector.com
http://mcnnxc.link-protector.com
http://mcnnxr.link-protector.com
http://mcnnxs.link-protector.com
http://mcnnwm.link-protector.com
http://mcnnwz.link-protector.com
http://mcnnwn.link-protector.com
http://mcnnwc.link-protector.com


Getting a Premium Account? Please use this referral link:
http://hotfile.com/register.html?reff=4121240

or -

fileserve.com: (first 7 parts only due to uploading issues)
http://lix.in/-94bc0d
http://lix.in/-9642ae
http://lix.in/-97c94f
http://lix.in/-994ff0
http://lix.in/-9ad691
http://lix.in/-9c5d32
http://lix.in/-9de3d3

or
http://mcnnwr.link-protector.com
http://mcnnws.link-protector.com
http://mcnnvx.link-protector.com
http://mcnnvw.link-protector.com
http://mcnnvv.link-protector.com
http://mcnnvk.link-protector.com
http://mcnnvm.link-protector.com


please use the referral link BELOW if you wish to become a Fileserve premium user
http://fileserve.com/signup.php?reff=XETA0m6ToZM~ (links above work without premium account too)

Please note: This download is not for the weak at heart. Each part is approximately 477MB. Enjoy! Sorry, but I cannot take the time to put on rs or mega. - dave

Coming in the near future: Harvested latest DVD effort, Roger Waters - The Wall.

13 comments:

igdfpro said...

Thanks! Nevertheless, it would be appreciated if you upload this to MU or RS at least.

Anonymous said...

Thanx, just saw Neil play last nite!
This is right on time, appreciate it!

QualityBootZ said...

this is almost 10gb. I may set it to upload it elsewhere sometime when I am on vacation but not in the foreseeable future.
-dave

Anonymous said...

Thanks Dave for upgrading another one from my old VHS nox

To get this from Hotfile (need account):
open a decent download manager - FDM is all you'll ever need and it's free and no adware strings!!
in 'settings' enable 'clipboard mnitoring' tick box, also enable 'browser monitoring'
At lixin page click on button as usual, then click on the safety bar in I.E. - select 'download file'. The FDM save dialog box should now appear, select ok and move on to q'ing the next link and so on. Come back to PC in a day or so!!
This way you should get 'em without going totally bonkers although you might think you have when you watch some of the intros and intermissions etc on this. Still the music's great, as you'd expect with the 'world's greatest garage band'!!
Hope this helps some old rusty out there
Take care all
ps Dave, I'm just assuming the sound is proper (i.e PCM), still what's 8gb or so between friends!

igdfpro said...

I just installed FDM and all what I get is (from the 1st hotfile linkhttp://lix.in/-9c5d1e) a txt file with no links at all.
Anyway, thanks to Anonymous for the tip, I will continue using JD. I just wanted to avoid that annoying hotfile and fileserve captchas.

This is not a complaint, Dave. Thank to you I have listened some incredible bootlegs.

Salud, saludos y un fuerte abrazo. ¡Cuidate!

Anonymous said...

Me again, the FDM is running sweet as i type, can't stand JD by the way. Maybe I didn't properly emphasise that you need a hotfile account - no kaptchas etc involved. Anyway whichever you choose, the 'monitoring' is the key point I was bringing to peoples attention really. Can't comment on whether Hotfile qing is similarly direct for its a/c holders. Incidentally, even with the benefits of 'resume' function of a d/l manager i'd still recommend setting to one d/l at a time for multiple large chunks like these, particularly if you value good relations with your ISP!
Good luck out there

Anonymous said...

So much for that

Anonymous said...

The last file keep saying Download Expired. Am I doing something wrong?

Anonymous said...

Never mind. Operator error, which is me. :)

Anonymous said...

"Thanks! Nevertheless, it would be appreciated if you upload this to (MU or) RS at least."

dito

Anonymous said...

thanks but were are the last 7 parts on fileserve?

Anonymous said...

Can't burn this one there are too many files inside the vobs. Tried shrink, nero, even wondershare to convert the vobs to a since mpg first. That yielded 4 gig files
with about 3 seconds of video then
black w/ no audio for the remainder of the file.

Anonymous said...

Excellent post, thank you so much for sharing this :)

I bit the bullet and decided to attempt the download.. it's wasn't as bad as I feared - each segment took between 5 and 15 mins to download, depending on how busy the server was, with a 26 min wait between downloads... so I just paced myself and downloaded over two days... so it's not as daunting a task as it seems :)

Thanks again :)