FM broadcast -> master analog cassette tape -> plusdeck2 -> wavelab 4 -> CD Wave -> flac frontend
Date : unknown, but probably around 1988-1989
venue: unknown
Sound quality: excellent FM broadcast
1. She Makes My Day
2. Looking For Clues
3. Some Like It Hot
4. Hyperactive
5. Discipline Of Love
6. Change His Ways
7. Sneakin' Sally Through The Alley
8. Addicted To Love
9. More Than Ever
10. Bad Case Of Loving You
11. Simply Irresistable
Another one dusted off from my live tape collection, taped from Triple M in Melbourne many years ago. I'm sure it's not the full concert, but this is all they played on the radio at the time.
All the advertisements were edited out at the time of taping and this is noticeable between some songs, but otherwise it's a great sounding show.
Sorry I can't be more specific with date or venue, perhaps someone else can help?
rar files packed with a (winrar) recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-97ec28
http://lix.in/-9972c9
http://lix.in/-9af96a
or
http://mnsxwr.link-protector.com
http://mnsxws.link-protector.com
http://mnsxvx.link-protector.com
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-a113e4
http://lix.in/-935845
http://lix.in/-94dee6
or
http://mnsxwz.link-protector.com
http://mnsxwn.link-protector.com
http://mnsxwc.link-protector.com
Comments welcome.
3 comments:
Looks great, can't wait to DL. I was in London when he unexpectedly died; people in the pub knew him!!! I wondered how he died so young; never forget the answer: "Three packs a day".
Thanks very much for sharing the Robert Palmer music over the past few days. He was amazingly talented and his music should continue to be enjoyed by all. Thanks again for sharing.
A search at Dime revealed this has now been identified as from the Knight Center, Miami, FL (USA) Sept. 7, 1988. FM version.
Westwood One released the whole concert on vinyl:
1. Some Like it Hot
2. Hyperactive
3. Discipline of Love
4. Tell Me I'm Not Dreaming
5. Every Kinda People
6. I Didn't Mean to Turn You On
7. Communication
8. Looking for Clues
9. Sneaking Sally Through the Alley
10. Pride
11. She Makes My Day
12. Between Us
13. Walk Beside Me
14. Early in the Morning (Gap Band Cover)
15. Flesh Wound
16. Eat the Rich
17. More Than Ever
18. Bad Case of Lovin' You
19 Simply Irresistible
20. Casting a Spell
21. Addicted to Love
The person who has it says:
"My vinyl has some surface noise on it. A- quality, which bums me. I am looking for another source before I up the whole concert, albeit slightly flawed. I'd rather up a perfect version."
Post a Comment