Friday, April 8, 2011

Van Morrriss' son: Boston 1974 (VG+ Aud) FLAC

SIDVD535
Boston Music Hall, Boston, MA (USA) - October 27, 1974
Joe Maloney Analog Master Recording>CDR>EAC>FLAC

Disc One:
1: Tune Ups/Introduction/Naked In The Jungle
2: Street Choir
3: Warm Love
4: Bulbs
5: Into The Mystic
6: Help Me
7: I Believe To My Soul
8: Unknown
9: Listen To The Lion
10: Wild Night
11: I've Been Working
12: Take Your Hand Out Of My Pocket

Disc Two:
1: Twilight Zone
2: Moondance
3: Unknown
4: Gloria

Recorded using a Sony TC-110A analog cassette recorder with built in mics. Special thanks to Joe Maloney for making this recording available. Please do not "Remaster" and then re-post this recording.

rar files packed with a (winrar) recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-9b4e10
or
http://lix.in/-9840d8
http://lix.in/-99c779
http://lix.in/-9b4e1a
http://lix.in/-9cd4bb
http://lix.in/-9e5b5c
http://lix.in/-9fe1fd
http://lix.in/-a1689e
http://lix.in/-93acff

or
http://mcwnck.link-protector.com
http://mcwncm.link-protector.com
http://mcwncz.link-protector.com
http://mcwncn.link-protector.com
http://mcwncc.link-protector.com
http://mcwncr.link-protector.com
http://mcwncs.link-protector.com
http://mcwnrx.link-protector.com


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-9cd49d
or
http://lix.in/-99c765
http://lix.in/-9b4e06
http://lix.in/-9cd4a7
http://lix.in/-9e5b48
http://lix.in/-9fe1e9
http://lix.in/-a1688a
http://lix.in/-93aceb
http://lix.in/-95338c

or
http://mcwnnz.link-protector.com
http://mcwnnn.link-protector.com
http://mcwnnc.link-protector.com
http://mcwnnr.link-protector.com
http://mcwnns.link-protector.com
http://mcwncx.link-protector.com
http://mcwncw.link-protector.com
http://mcwncv.link-protector.com


Comments welcome.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for sharing this!

Innocent Bystander said...

Yet another one that I didn't have, thanks much Dave.

It's funny, today's my daughters 13th birthday & all she really wanted was a CD player, a spindle of blank CDs, and access to my computer to pull off a lot of what she hears when she gets home from school.

I joke around on here when thanking Dave for a selection that he's put up for giving me my afternoon's listening, not realizing the impact that apparently it's been having on others. That early afternoon time frame is the only time of day that I have the house to myself & don't have to compete with the tv, other radios, conversations, etc. It is time that just the music is allowed while I get the chores that need to be done around here done. That is what she walks into everyday on her way home from school, just me working on something with only music to keep me company.

The point being is that it was much easier showing her that a good band needs a good guitarist WELL before needing a good choreographer with your constant influx of different bands with one thing in common - they all make good music.

Like it or not, your blog has had a wide ranging impact. Looked at it much closer & the good that it's done far outweighs the bad. Please keep that in mind while you're deciding just what you want to do going forward.

Anonymous said...

Please Dave, don't make this your last post !
Don't listen to the couple of bad 'uns that threatened to name and shame you - and by the looks of the mega post, they've seen the error of their ways.

Keep up the good work - and you can't go - you haven't let the world in on the secret that is the Genesis Lyceum 30th Anniversary (by the wonderful TM boys).

UK Dave
:-)

Anonymous said...

More Van '74 and a Joe Maloney too - wonderful stuff
Big thanks as always

Anonymous said...

If this is your last post, a heart felt thanks from me for all these shows, you've introduced me to sooooo much music. Greatly appreciated!!

Anonymous said...

thnks. great show.

Anonymous said...

Dave - in Van's borrowed words from his days with Them - 'baby please don't go'.

How many messages of support? How many messages suggesting you should call it a day?

It is obvious your departure would be lossy.

Hugh Munn

A walk in the woods said...

I like "Innocent Bystander's" comments... my wife and I have a 7 yr old and a 2 yr old, and I have played them a lot of selections culled from your site, Dave.

In fact this morning the 2 year old said, as I was getting ready for work, "Daddy play me some of that rock & roll music by Bob Dylan!!" Some of the best Dylan cuts I've gotten have been from your site, and I played him some on a mix CD I'd made from that.

Like the others, I have a simple message - we appreciate what you do Dave, and hope you keep the blog flying high like you have been. Either way, I appreciate what you give us. I hope each day when I do a quick check before work, there's always great new posts here for us all to enjoy. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

It would be extremely lossy, resulting in heavy compression and consequent depression levels!!
Scale it down if needs require but please don't go!
kind regards from london

Innocent Bystander said...

Hmmmm,

Something just occurred to me. If you posted the BS video last Friday & this is all some long drawn out April Fools joke - congratulations Sir, you've got us all BAD :lol

However, even if it was an AFJ, the sentiment from my heart remains, you are appreciated. Have a good weekend. Take the family out on a picnic or something to enjoy the spring weather.

GFS said...

I have the set- list as: CD1: 1. Naked In The Jungle, 2. Street Choir, 3. Warm Love, 4. Bulbs, 5. Into The Mystic, 6. Help Me, 7. I Believe To My Soul, 8. Ain't Nobody's Business, 9. Listen To The Lion, 10. Wild Night, 11. I've Been Working, 12. Take Your Hand Out Of My Pocket, CD2: 13. Twilight Zone, 14. Moondance, 15. Since I Fell For You, 16. Gloria; So, #8= 'Ain't Nobody's Business' and #15= 'Since I Fell For You'; have a great weekend!GFS

Anonymous said...

All your Van posts have been hugely appreciated, and your quality input would be sorely missed
Thanks for all the amazing music

Aldous1977 said...

This is a wonderful show! This may be the only time, or one of the very few, that Van performed "Ain't Nobody's Business If I Do" and it's a real treat.

Thanks for this great music, Dave!