November 25, 1982 - Jamaica World Music Festival - Montego Bay, Jamaica
Recording Info:SBD -> Cassette Master (Sony TC-D5M/Maxell XLII-S90/Dolby B)
Transfer Info: Cassette Master (Nakamichi DR-1/Dolby B) -> Sound Devices 744T (24bit/44.1k) -> Samplitude Professional v11.2 -> FLAC/16
All Transfers and Mastering By Charlie Miller
April 7, 2011
Notes:-- Thanks to Frank Streeter for lending me his masters
Intro
Reach High
Taste Of Bitter Love
Neither One Of Us
I Will Fight
The Best Thing
Medley - Every Beat Of My Heart - Friendship Train - If I Were Your
Woman - Daddy Could Swear
Midnight Train To Georgia
The Way We Were
Band Introduction
I Heard It Through The Grapevine
rar files packed with a (winrar) recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-9cc3a8
or
http://lix.in/-982fc5
http://lix.in/-99b666
http://lix.in/-9b3d07
or
http://mccsnk.link-protector.com
http://mccsnm.link-protector.com
http://mccsnz.link-protector.com
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-99ae96
http://lix.in/-9b3537
http://lix.in/-9cbbd8
or
http://mccnmk.link-protector.com
http://mccnmm.link-protector.com
http://mccnmz.link-protector.com
Comments welcome.
7 comments:
This is also known as 'Gladys Night & the Light Pipes'. Thanks!
Sounds very cool, thanks so much for sharing and your work, excellent!!
Thanks, I love Gladys' music! Nice to see her on here today!
This is a lovely surprise.
Thanks!
In honor of yesterday, shouldn't it be GK & The Peeps?....
It's Gladys Knight and the PIMPS!!! Love the Gladys. Thanks so much Dave.
thanks!
Post a Comment