Friday, February 11, 2011

Pink Floyd: Berlin 1977 (VG++ Aud) FLAC

back1
1977 Deutschlandhalle - A Berlin Pig
Cape Music CM826
Matrix Disc 1: CAPE CAPE CAPE 826 one Disc one 1 1 1
Matrix Disc 2: CAPE CAPE CAPE 826 2
(P) 2010 Made In South Africa
Trifold Digipack
29 January 1977 Live at Deutschlandhalle, West Berlin, West Germany
MD5 & all Artwork incl.

Disc 1:
1. Sheep 11:44
2. Pigs On The Wing (Part 1) 2:00
3. Dogs 17:33
4. Pigs On The Wing (Part 2) 2:41
5. Pigs (Three Different Ones) 17:06
Total Time: 51:04

Disc 2:
1. Shine On You Crazy Diamond (Parts I - V) 13:14
2. Welcome To The Machine 8:24
3. Have A Cigar 4:38
4. Wish You Were Here 7:02
5. Shine On You Crazy Diamond (Parts VI - IX) 21:29
6. Money 7:59
Total Time: 62:46

Band:
David Gilmour
Nick Mason
Roger Waters
Richard Wright
Dick Parry
Snowy White

rar files packed with a (winrar) recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-9c7905
or
http://lix.in/-97e52c
http://lix.in/-996bcd
http://lix.in/-9af26e
http://lix.in/-9c790f
http://lix.in/-9dffb0
http://lix.in/-904411
http://lix.in/-91cab2

or
http://mkmszc.link-protector.com
http://mkmszr.link-protector.com
http://mkmszs.link-protector.com
http://mkmsnx.link-protector.com
http://mkmsnw.link-protector.com
http://mkmsnv.link-protector.com
http://mkmsnk.link-protector.com


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-965e95
or
http://lix.in/-91cabc
http://lix.in/-93515d
http://lix.in/-94d7fe
http://lix.in/-965e9f
http://lix.in/-97e540
http://lix.in/-996be1
http://lix.in/-9af282

or
http://mkmsnm.link-protector.com
http://mkmsnz.link-protector.com
http://mkmsnn.link-protector.com
http://mkmsnc.link-protector.com
http://mkmsnr.link-protector.com
http://mkmsns.link-protector.com
http://mkmscx.link-protector.com


A very tasty LZ repost later this afternoon.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I have this already. I haven't listened to all of it yey, but what I've heard is pretty darn good. Surpassed in sound quality only by Animal Instincts.

Anonymous said...

This seems to be the first boot for this show to be a recording of the complete gig, following on from 'Pink Floyd In The Flesh' and 'Dark Side of the Pig'

Beth said...

Thanks for sharing this one, Dave! I don't have the 29th, at least I don't think I do, so this is a welcome addition to my collection.

Crater said...

confirmed date? :O

Crater said...

My mistake, I thought it was February instead of January.
:facepalm: