Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Van Morriss' son: Luxembourg 1973 (Soundboard) FLAC

official tracks omitted
j13982a8kv3
It's Never Too Late: VM and the Caledonia Soul Orchestra
Dynamite Studios, Luxembourg
(Released ??)

I've Been Working (4:19)
The Way Young Lovers Do (4:01)
These Dreams of You (3:42)
Wild Mountain Thyme (5:31)
Come Running (2:37)
Into the Mystic (4:31)
Domino (4:35)
Sweet Thing (4:46)
Blue Money (3:47)
Bring It On Home (4:32)
Being Green (4:08)
I Believe To My Soul (4:06)
Wild Night (4:22)
I Just Want To Make Love To You (4:57)
Cypress Avenue (10:00)

Liner Notes: All tracks were taken from the original acetates recorded during VM & The Caledonia Soul Orchestra's World Tour, 1973.
Review from Ric Kabat: The sound quality is good although there are pops and cracks like a vinyl record. Most of these songs are the same recordings that are on the Warner Brothers double live Its Too Late To Stop Now except "The Way Young Lovers Do", "Wild Mountain Thyme", "Come Running", "Sweet Thing", "Blue Money", "Being Green", "Wild Night", and "Cypress Avenue". The recording of "Cypress Avenue" is different from what is on the officially released album.

rar files packed with a (winrar) recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-908f1b
or
http://lix.in/-9b3d82
http://lix.in/-9cc423
http://lix.in/-9e4ac4
http://lix.in/-908f25
http://lix.in/-9215c6

or
http://mkrkzc.link-protector.com
http://mkrkzr.link-protector.com
http://mkrkzs.link-protector.com
http://mkrknx.link-protector.com
http://mkrknw.link-protector.com


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-939c67
or
http://lix.in/-9b3d8c
http://lix.in/-9cc42d
http://lix.in/-9e4ace
http://lix.in/-908f2f
http://lix.in/-9215d0

or
http://mkrknv.link-protector.com
http://mkrknk.link-protector.com
http://mkrknm.link-protector.com
http://mkrknz.link-protector.com
http://mkrknn.link-protector.com


Comments welcome.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thank you so much for this.

Anonymous said...

YABADBADOO!!!

A friendly smile said...

ahhh.... YES! This is what I'm talkin' about - thanks so much Dave!!

Innocent Bystander said...

Thanks Dave. I already had a copy of this but I'll gladly toss it into the recycle bin for the FLAC upgrade.

Everyone should grab this one, it is a fantastic listen. Mr. Morris' offspring was really on that night.

Anonymous said...

if you have also noticed some 'errors/discrepancies' with this post i have already brought it to Dave's attention, no need to comment further

Irishman said...

Thanks Dave -- love, love, love all the Van we can get.

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU!!!!!!!

-TIP