1971-09-29 Osaka, Japan
Osaka Festival Hall
lineage silvers > eac wav > tlh flac 8
101 intro
102 immgrant somg
103 heartbreaker
104 since i've been loving you
105 black dog
106 dazed and confused
201 stairway to heaven
202 celebration day
203 that's the way
204 going to california
205 tangerine
206 friends
207 smoke gets in your eyes
208 what is and what should never be
209 moby dick
301 whole lotta love
302 communication breakdown
303 organ solo
304 thank you
305 rock and roll
rar files packed with a (winrar) recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-9995af
or
http://lix.in/-937b21
http://lix.in/-9501c2
http://lix.in/-968863
http://lix.in/-980f04
http://lix.in/-9995a5
http://lix.in/-9b1c46
http://lix.in/-8d60a7
http://lix.in/-8ee748
http://lix.in/-906de9
http://lix.in/-91f48a
http://lix.in/-937b2b
http://lix.in/-9501cc
http://lix.in/-96886d
http://lix.in/-980f0e
or
http://mwcvxr.link-protector.com
http://mwcvxs.link-protector.com
http://mwcvwx.link-protector.com
http://mwcvww.link-protector.com
http://mwcvwv.link-protector.com
http://mwcvwk.link-protector.com
http://mwcvwm.link-protector.com
http://mwcvwz.link-protector.com
http://mwcvwn.link-protector.com
http://mwcvxk.link-protector.com
http://mwcvxm.link-protector.com
http://mwcvxz.link-protector.com
http://mwcvxn.link-protector.com
http://mwcvxc.link-protector.com
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-96888b
or
http://lix.in/-906dfd
http://lix.in/-91f49e
http://lix.in/-937b3f
http://lix.in/-9501e0
http://lix.in/-968881
http://lix.in/-980f22
http://lix.in/-9995c3
http://lix.in/-9b1c64
http://lix.in/-8d60c5
http://lix.in/-8ee766
http://lix.in/-906e07
http://lix.in/-91f4a8
http://lix.in/-937b49
http://lix.in/-9501ea
or
http://mwcvvk.link-protector.com
http://mwcvvm.link-protector.com
http://mwcvvz.link-protector.com
http://mwcvvn.link-protector.com
http://mwcvvc.link-protector.com
http://mwcvvr.link-protector.com
http://mwcvvs.link-protector.com
http://mwcvkx.link-protector.com
http://mwcvkw.link-protector.com
http://mwcvwc.link-protector.com
http://mwcvwr.link-protector.com
http://mwcvws.link-protector.com
http://mwcvvx.link-protector.com
http://mwcvvw.link-protector.com
Comments welcome.
7 comments:
Thanks Dave,
I've now got so many sources for this show i calculate it would take an entire day just to establish definitively which is 'best'. Still it's EVSD so gotta have it!!
Just a thought but did you ever consider doing some kind of poll where QB regulars who have numerous versions of particular Zep or Floyd (todays LA 75 is another example) could cast a vote for each date. of course you would need to raw up a numbered shortlist of dates in each case. Still could be interesting and possibly of great value to anybody discovering this stuff for the first time.
Just a thought anyway, kind regards and happy new year from London
Yup..a great idea with MORE work for you!
Gotta Love it!
Seriously,its a nice idea...but then again,it is distinctly possible you might already have a life?...but if not,sign-me up as one who will give opinions from my collection of any interesting downloads I have other versions of.
Now for this one,I assume(can't tell I'm at work now) from the cover this is the GREAT Wendy Records release called "Fatally Wanderer"...which you have posted.
If so,as that is such a high-point for Wendy Records I will absolutely download this tomorrow & render an opinion within 2 days.
ericjmz
Please don't misunderstand me, i'm only suggesting something very small and informal and just for fun - I mean to vote, first you've got to be a completist nut (like me) then you've got to be full time fan of QB (like me) and then you've got to actually make you're mind up (unlike me!)
Take care all
ps Fatally Wanderer is great, also always love the EVSD posts, trouble is Dave, you post 'em faster than I can listen to 'em! I still intend to catch up one day
Yes, it would be great to know which version this is. Too many! And Wendy put out 2 of their own.
This is not the Wendy but EVSD and a "borrowed" cover art design (do bootleggers have no pride?).
I know of no other EVSD where they didn't make their own art.
Anyone?
I agree it appears to be most irregular!? EVSD usually splash out on the packaging, even in cases where the quality of the tapes themselves can't match up to it
OK..do getting back as promised.
Its a flip of the coin between this & (on QBz) Wendy's "Fatally Wanderer"
I prefer this..but its a very minor subjective call.
However,of more interest is the artwork.
I don't know where you got this one,& several have remarked and correctly) its unusual of EVSD to not go "all-out" with packaging,let alone steal the art of another bootleg.
Well...
EVSD did indeed go All-Out with packaging.
If you go to this link,you'll see the art released for this volume:-
http://argenteumastrum.com/
...just choose the "recent Updates" tab on the left & scroll down a little
ericjmz
Post a Comment