Original Boot CDR>EAC>WAV>TLH>FLAC
Live at Intex Osaka, Osaka, Japan
September 21st 2008
Title: Just Take It!
Label: Sylph
Source: Excellent Audience Recording (Powerful sound)
1.Intro
2.Girlfriend
3.I Can Do Better
4.My Happy Ending
5.Don't Tell Me
6.I'm With You
7.I Always Get What I Want
8.- Dance Interlude : Faint -
9.When You're Gone
10.Hot
11.- Video Interlude : Bad Reputation -
12.The Best Damn Thing
13.Everything Back But You(Incl:Member Intro)
14.I Don't Have To Try
15.Complicated
16.Runaway
17.He Wasn't
-Encore-
18.Girlfriend(Remix)
19.In Too Deep(w/Deryck Whibley)
20.Sk8er Boi
rar files packed with a (winrar) recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-8bb04f
or
http://lix.in/-91cac9
http://lix.in/-93516a
http://lix.in/-94d80b
http://lix.in/-965eac
http://lix.in/-97e54d
http://lix.in/-996bee
or
http://mxnmcc.link-protector.com
http://mxnmcr.link-protector.com
http://mxnmcs.link-protector.com
http://mxnmrx.link-protector.com
http://mxnmrw.link-protector.com
http://mxnmrv.link-protector.com
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-965ea2
or
http://lix.in/-8d36dc
http://lix.in/-8ebd7d
http://lix.in/-90441e
http://lix.in/-91cabf
http://lix.in/-935160
http://lix.in/-94d801
or
http://mxnmcw.link-protector.com
http://mxnmcv.link-protector.com
http://mxnmck.link-protector.com
http://mxnmcm.link-protector.com
http://mxnmcz.link-protector.com
http://mxnmcn.link-protector.com
Comments welcome.
5 comments:
Superb thank you. Love this womans music and is great live.
Much appreciated.
Amazing QB! Thank you so much for finding and posting this. I really am an avid fan and really look forward to checking this one out. Thank you so much.
The low end of this one is quite heavy but sounds really great. Very enjoyable show. Just wanted to say THANKS one more time after listening to it.
Alright, I'll give this one a shot. Not in the least bit familiar with her.
Could it be that there's something wrong with part 5? I tried downloading it a couple of times, but Rapidshare says the file no longer exists and if I try megaupload the download gets stuck around 43mb?
Thanks so much for all the great music!
Post a Comment