Saturday, December 11, 2010

Crowded House: Toronto 1994 (FM) FLAC

kts592-front
Crowded House--CFNY FM, Toronto, 1994

OU: Can't remember exactly where I got this from, it's most likely first gen from a friend. The interview segments are missing, which is why I don't think it's my original. Anyway, very nice, though short, acoustic set, live to air.

Lineage: probably 1st gen from FM broadcast>M-audio sound card>wav>flac
editing with CDWav

01. Private Universe
02. Fall At Your Feet
03. Catherine Wheels

rar files packed with a (winrar) recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-922b77
or
http://mxsvsm.link-protector.com

megaupload:
http://lix.in/-9538b9
or
http://mxsvsz.link-protector.com

Comments welcome. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!! Thanks so much!

Prefabfan said...

Thanks big Dave: love Crowded House especially the guitar solos, that are carefully written (resolution, must haves resoltuion!! says Neil).
Great poignant lyrics (Hole in the River, about his aunt committing suicide while on the way to visit Neil and her brother, Neil's father.
"I hope she was, dreaming of glory, miles above, mountains of pain, free at last.."). No "Sugar Sugar"