Norje, SWE - Sweden Rock Festival 2005-06-09 (june 9th)
source: Audience recording (master)
length: 117min.
quality: A-
OU: Nice recording, nice gig and a few rare songs. I never thought I´d get to see Accept again so it was a treat, and I´m really looking forward to the new Accept with Mark Tornillo on vocals! When Peter and Wolf hits the stage there´s a GREAT atmosphere no matter who´s singing!
cd1 (50.27min)
1. Introduction / Starlight
2. Living for tonite
3. London leatherboys
4. Metal heart
5. Love child
6. Breaker / bass solo
7. Head over heels
8. Neon nights
9. Wolf Hoffman - guitar solo
cd2 (65.59min)
1. Restless and wild
2. Son of a bitch
3. Turn me on
4. T.V. war
5. Up to the limit
6. Monsterman
7. Flash rockin´ man
8. Burning
9. Princess of the dawn
10. Fast as a shark
11. I´m a rebel
12. Balls to the wall
rar files packed with a (winrar) recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-8c8d03
or
http://lix.in/-98c20b
http://lix.in/-9a48ac
http://lix.in/-8c8d0d
http://lix.in/-8e13ae
http://lix.in/-8f9a4f
http://lix.in/-9120f0
http://lix.in/-92a791
http://lix.in/-942e32
or
http://mwvcmv.link-protector.com
http://mwvcmk.link-protector.com
http://mwvcmm.link-protector.com
http://mwvcmz.link-protector.com
http://mwvcmn.link-protector.com
http://mwvcmc.link-protector.com
http://mwvcmr.link-protector.com
http://mwvcms.link-protector.com
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-92a773
or
http://lix.in/-8f9a3b
http://lix.in/-9120dc
http://lix.in/-92a77d
http://lix.in/-942e1e
http://lix.in/-95b4bf
http://lix.in/-973b60
http://lix.in/-98c201
http://lix.in/-9a48a2
or
http://mwvckm.link-protector.com
http://mwvckz.link-protector.com
http://mwvckn.link-protector.com
http://mwvckc.link-protector.com
http://mwvckr.link-protector.com
http://mwvcks.link-protector.com
http://mwvcmx.link-protector.com
http://mwvcmw.link-protector.com
Comments welcome.
1 comment:
Cool! If you find any more Accept, please post it.
Thanks, Dave!
Post a Comment