*here's what has changed: Converted to wav (TLH); single "pop" correction and normalization to -1db - it was previously -20db (Adobe Audition 3); reconverted to FLAC 8 (TLH) by dave@qb December 16, 2010)
Massey Hall, Toronto, Canada
1st November 1993
FM Recording, Sound 10/10
Known Lineage: CDR - Wavelab (Tracking) - WAV Files - FLAC Level 8
Artwork Included.
1. Introduction and interview with David Sylvian
2. Jean The Birdman
3. Firepower
4. David Sylvian Interview 2
5. Damage
6. Station Call
7. Exposure
8. Gone To Earth
9. 20th Century Dreaming
10. Wave
11. David Sylvian Interview 3
12. The First Day
13. Station Call 2
14. Blinding Light Of Heaven
15. Band Introduction
16. Closing
rar files packed with a (winrar) recovery record -
links require copy and paste to browser
fileserve.com: NOTE: Fileserve has NOT been updated
http://www.fileserve.com/file/VAmgatY
http://www.fileserve.com/file/uwarxnM
http://www.fileserve.com/file/p2rj2Sb
please use the referral link BELOW if you wish to become a Fileserve premium user
http://fileserve.com/signup.php?reff=XETA0m6ToZM~ (links above work without premium account too)
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-92dd33
http://lix.in/-9463d4
http://lix.in/-95ea75
http://lix.in/-977116
or
http://mwmvcz.link-protector.com
http://mwmvcn.link-protector.com
http://mwmvcc.link-protector.com
http://mwmvcr.link-protector.com
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-98f7b7
http://lix.in/-9a7e58
http://lix.in/-8cc2b9
http://lix.in/-8e495a
or
http://mwmvcs.link-protector.com
http://mwmvrx.link-protector.com
http://mwmvrw.link-protector.com
http://mwmvrv.link-protector.com
Read Comments.
14 comments:
Your comments do not match the download.
The sound level is 20Mb below the lower edge of the 'normal' range.
Thanks Dave for this fine recording on Fripp and Sylvian.
Sylvian is one of the greatest pop artist, no doubt.
You made my day with this share :)
best, K.
Thanks Dave any and all Fripp is always a welcome addition to my collection!!!
to the 1st anonymous:
I did a wav analysis and you are correct. All of the tracks were previously "normalized to -1db BUT one track had a hellacious pop on it that threw the whole scale off.
I deleted the pop and "re-"normalized it and will reup it before Christmas.
(I still think that it is very enjoyable as-is) -dave
I am the first anonymous and reading my comment now, I wince. I meant only to warn those who cant up the level that they should maybe wait, as you'd fix it sooner or later.
I d/l added in 15 Db and then got to work with audition on tape speed and spectrum. Your version suits me great as there is nothing worse than over amped stuff.
You do a great job so I push as many as possible in your direction.
Also hats off to you for publishing a negative comment.
Wishing you a happy X-Mas and brilliant 2011.
Hello,
Thanks for sharing this show. Also congratulations for your blog and all what you do for us.
Best regards and Happy Christmas for you and your family.
Best regards from France,
drogos
Thanks for the re-post.
Btw, the rapidshare part 4 link is poo poo.
Thank You, Dave!!!
Not only for this show, but for all your efforts over the years!!!
It is allways a great pleasure for me to surf in your blog!
Thank You, again!
May You and Your family have a Wonderfull Christmas and a Happy New Year and You all stay healthy!!!
Greetings from Germany
my name is Reinhold, I have no OpenID or Google Account, so I have to sign as anonymus, sorry Dave!
Thank you dave for all your hard work.
Very cool. Thanks for the rapid repair and for being around in the first place.
Fantastic work!
Happy Holidays to you and your, Dave!
Cheers, R.
Just want to THANK YOU VERY MUCH for this hard-to-find Fripp recording. Truly appreciate this and any others you can share. KC would be great as well! Best Wishes-Jimmy
We are missing file 4 on this one now.
Missing file #4
Please, i'm looking for David Sylvian, 11th of October 2001, Vredenburg, Utrecht audience recording.
I had it for years, i tried to play the cds but they are corrupted. The show is on dime, but my ratio is low so no chance...
Hope you can help me
Post a Comment