Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Yes: Little Rock 1994 (FM?) FLAC

talklivef
links to the real art, if any, would be appreciated!
Arkansas Riverfest Amphitheatre
17 August 1994
Lineage: Soundboard > mastertape > 1st copy tape > Aiwa Tape Deck AD-WX828 > Audigy Soundblaster > HD > SoundForge 7.0 > CD Wave >FLAC Frontend (level 6)

I have gone into my Yes collection recently, and found a lot of interesting tapes I would like to propose you. You will see some surprises there, including some of my own Yes masters. I have an impressive quantity of FM/SB shows from the 1994 Talk
tour, so I decided to start from there. I was told that the people in the audience could connect directly to the soundboard and tape freely during the US tour, hence the amount of SB sourced tapes existing. This Little Rock show comes from a 1st
generation copy and it's the full set. I would rate this 8 out of 10. Soundboard but not pristine. I liked that tour. I haven't seen this one circulating before.

Take Note - This one claims to be a soundboard. I cannot believe it. It seems to perhaps be an FM broadcast recorded on inferior equipment. It is very listenable, true, but do not expect something altogether great. -Dave

01.Intro ->
02.Perpetual Change
03.The Calling
04.I Am Waiting
05.Rhythm Of Love
06.Hearts
07.I've seen all good people
08.Real Love
09.Changes
10.Heart Of The Sunrise
11.Make It Easy ->
12.Owner Of A Lonely Heart
13.Walls
14.And You And I
15.Where Will You Be?
16.Endless Dream
17.Roundabout->Purple Haze

Jon Anderson (Vocals)
Tony Kaye (Keyboards)
Trevor Rabin (Guitars)
Chris Squire (Bass)
Alan White (Drums)
Billy Sherwood (Guitars)

rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-318c6c
http://lix.in/-33130d
http://lix.in/-3499ae
http://lix.in/-36204f
http://lix.in/-37a6f0
http://lix.in/-392d91
http://lix.in/-3ab432
http://lix.in/-2cf893
http://lix.in/-2e7f34
http://lix.in/-3005d5


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-37a736
http://lix.in/-392dd7
http://lix.in/-3ab478
http://lix.in/-2cf8d9
http://lix.in/-2e7f7a
http://lix.in/-30061b
http://lix.in/-318cbc
http://lix.in/-33135d
http://lix.in/-3499fe
http://lix.in/-36209f


Comments welcome.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

to the best of my knowledge, this entire tour was broadcast on a "close circuit" network in the auditoriums they performed in. the reasoning seemed to be something along the lines of allowing the audience to tune in on their personal portable radios if the sound in their area wasnt so great. as a result, most taped it from this source while sitting in the arena watching the show...

~wedge

Anonymous said...

For further information on this, read the information given here (scroll down to the section marked CONCERTSONICS ):

http://forgottenyesterdays.com/tour_listing.asp?s=5&tname=15&SortBy=tDate&so=asc&navb=4

- specifically, it is noted that the sound quality would vary depending on how good your walkman was. As described, it does seem more akin to an FM recording than a soundboard.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Yes is always appreciated! The Megaupload link #4 is "temporarily inaccessible"....

Cheers,

Timo

Anonymous said...

curious as to what else is available in your collection... specifically from the 70s

Anonymous said...

Hi

thank you very much for all your marvellous music

my best regards

p

Anonymous said...

thank you for the music of yes always very much appreciated,i have a problem with file 4 of megaupload, temporary unavailable,

Anonymous said...

Hey Dave:

It would be great to see some new 1994 Yes soundboards aside from the common ones that currently circulate. Thanks again for such a great site! Man, you put in a lot of time!

Pê Ribeiro said...

Hy Dave,
man, I have some problens with some songs, the volume level is alternate!!!