Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Atlanta Rhythm Section: WLIR 1978 (Pre-FM) FLAC

some southern rock for the fans.ARS_album
1978-05-27

Sky High
Back Up Against The Wall
Champagne Jam
Large Time
So Into You
Imaginary Lover
Another Man's Woman
Rocky Raccoon
Georgia Rhythm
Have Some Fun
Boogie Smoogie

rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-2f5a94
http://lix.in/-30e135
http://lix.in/-3267d6
http://lix.in/-33ee77
http://lix.in/-357518


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-3b8f9c
http://lix.in/-2dd3fd
http://lix.in/-2f5a9e
http://lix.in/-30e13f
http://lix.in/-3267e0


Comments welcome.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Dave! ARS is a great band and this show from 1978 is so classic and contains an awesome set list.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, I love this band. I'm excited to hear this!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this. I am a HUGE ARS fan who wishes that they cut loose a little more in their live shows.

Anonymous said...

Hey Dave. Do you think you could Post The Doors: Liquid Night in lossless? You know... the infamous Miami concert, the recording with the bonus tracks? I have your other version but I'd like to get Liquid Night. I can find it elsewhere, but for direct download it's always MP3 and I can't torrent.

Thanks. You're the best.

Anonymous said...

WOW ARS!!! I had no idea there were any boots out there available. Thanks so much for this rare find!!

Anonymous said...

Go Atlanta Rhythm Section! A sweet blast from the past. You never hear about these guys anymore.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the ARS! I love this stuff. Southern Rock ruled Long Island in the late 70's.

Prefabfan said...

DAVE: Having absolutely nothing to do with anything current:

Have you heard the guitar solo on "Alien"? Crunchy, Larry Carlton type, or Dean P.? WONDERFUL.

zowie said...

thanks!

Canadian Rrocker said...

Thank you very much-glad to find some ARS!

Innocent Bystander said...

I just found out that Ronnie Hammond died yesterday, 60 is far too young...

The MU links are working as of right now.