Avalon Ballroom
San Francisco, CA
1940 ( anybody ?? )
The info I have was xx-xx-1940; Info on DB where I got this setlist from says
1945-09-11
SBD > ?? > CD TRADE > EAC > FLAC > YOU
01 - After All
02 - I've Got My Eyes On You
03 - Deep Night
04 - Whispering
05 - The Sky Fell Down
06 - Isle of May
07 - Marie
08 - I'll Get By
09 - A Love is Blue
10 - Careless
11 - East of the Sun
12 - My Melancholy Baby
13 - Stardust
set list is copied...may not be correct
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-389010
http://lix.in/-3a16b1
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-3b9d52
http://lix.in/-2de1b3
Comments welcome.
8 comments:
Absolutely amazing! I have been a big fan for a long time. I used to play Bari sax in a sixteen-piece band and we played a lot of Dorsey material. I can wait to download this one and give it a listen. I have a box set of pretty much everything Sinatra recorded with Dorsey so this will be a very nice addition to my collection.
Thanks for the tireless efforts, quality and variety!!! It is appreciated the sharing you do.
Dave...From Frankie to joey..Only you could pull this off and make it seamless.. Thanks for both..
I thank you and, my 81 year old mother really thanks you!
I had a very Rusty cassette of this that my dad gave me 30 odd years ago!!!I was 15 years old... This sounds Great Thank You!!!!!!
John from Tucson.
I got this in a trade and uploaded it to dime. One of my most sucessfull uploads on there...not many people seemed to have it. It got banned for whatever reason.something to do with dorsey or franks peopole or whatever.... Glad to see it here as i think i have lost my CD
Not sure if I have that one yet.
Anyway : THANKS !!!
Horst
Thanks, Mate! Peace.
These tracks belong to Meadowbrook, Cedar Grove, N.J. in the week of 2 to 9 march 1940.
Post a Comment