DATE: 1995-04-20
LOCATION: FT. Lauderdale, FL
VENUE: The Edge
SOURCE (AUD, SBD, FM): Aud
LINEAGE: Unknown Tape Recorder>Unknown Generation Tape>Tape Conversion to wav file (REMASTERED)>CD>Flac>Dime
DURATION: 66:35
COMPLETE: Yes
TAPER: Unknown
FREQUENCY ANALYSIS: Included
TRACK LIST:
01. Durango 95
02. Teenage Lobotomy
03. Psycho Therapy
04. Blitzkrieg Bop
05. Do You Remember Rock 'N' Roll Radio?
06. I Believe In Miracles
07. Gimme Gimme Shock Treatment
08. Rock 'N' Roll High School
09. I Wanna Be Sedated
10. Spiderman
11. I Wanna Live
12. Bonzo Goes To Bitburg
13. Glad To See You Go
14. Sheena Is A Punk Rocker
15. Rockaway Beach
16. Pet Sematary
17. Strenght To Endure
18. Cretin Family
19. Take It As It Comes
20. Somebody Put Something In My Drink
21. 7 And 7 Is
22. Wart Hog
23. Cretin Hop
24. Listen To My Heart
25. Today Your Love Tomorrow The World
26. Pinhead
27. My Back Pages
28. Poison Heart
29. We're A Happy Family
30. R.A.M.O.N.E.S.
31. Chinese Rocks
32. Beat On The Brat
33. Material Girl (I screwed up the set list, therefore here is a fake tune)
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-396814
http://lix.in/-3aeeb5
http://lix.in/-3c7556
http://lix.in/-2eb9b7
http://lix.in/-304058
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-334d9a
http://lix.in/-34d43b
http://lix.in/-365adc
http://lix.in/-37e17d
http://lix.in/-39681e
Comments welcome.
2 comments:
thank you ^_^
it works!!!!!
gracias amigo ;D
Post a Comment