Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Pink Floyd: Live At The Technical College 1971 (VG+ Aud) FLAC

1971-02-13-cov
Date: 1971-02-13
Location: Student Union Bar, Farnborough Technical College, Fanbororough Hampshire, England
CD Bootleg: Live At The Technical College
Label: Ayanami
Quality: VG+
CD Bootleg "Live At TheTechnical College" > EAC > FLAC level 8
Comments: This was exactly what I was looking for, a version from a clone of the master for this recording, a quite bad recording for which I hoped to find an upgrade. Of course it's quite naive to trust in an Ayanami release for this and indeed this is not so better than the 3rd gen. sourced RoIO I had before; the 3rd gen. sounds actually brighter; there are less anomalies here, but sounds quite muffled. The speed is slower too (this is not longer than the 3rd gen.; the 3rd gen is just too fast).
Set List:
CD1
01. Atom Heart Mother [18:51]
02. The Embryo [14:07]
03. Careful With That Axe, Eugene [13:22]
CD2
01. Cymbaline [8:35]
02. Astronomy Domine [9:39]
03. Set the Controls For The Heart Of The Sun [12:10]
04. A Saucerful Of Secrets [15:49]

Band:
David Gilmour
Rick Wright
Nick Mason
Roger Waters

rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-341915
http://lix.in/-3a3399
http://lix.in/-3bba3a
http://lix.in/-2dfe9b
http://lix.in/-2f853c


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-310bdd
http://lix.in/-32927e
http://lix.in/-34191f
http://lix.in/-359fc0
http://lix.in/-372661


Comments welcome.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any hope of more Roger Waters soundboards? Like from the South American tours.

Anonymous said...

Cheers, nice one! Have you got anymore 1974 Floyd stuff such as Junes dates in France (other than June 22) or November 4 or 8?

Thanks

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the posts 'specially Pink Floyd (I'd like more Jethro Tull if you have some.)

Do you have Porcupine Tree and Jeff Buckley?

I came across a site, today, who seems to be putting up your links (just checked one concert : Dark Side Of The Rising Sun 1972 same links!) I recognise the other recordings on offer form your blog. Doesn't seem very sporting of them. I'll give you the link if you want/need it so that you can BREAK SOME KNEES!!!!

Anonymous said...

Tired of waiting in Rapidshare and Megaupload?

Do you want to know how to get Rapidshare o Megaupload FREE PREMIUM ACCOUNT wining the MONEY on the INTERNET!?

Enter here:


Click HERE to read how to get the PREMIUM ACCOUNT

Click HERE to read how to get the PREMIUM ACCOUNT

Toy can also get money, buy things on eBay, etc...

Click HERE to read!

You can't miss it:

FREE PREMIUM RAPIDSHARE AND MEGAUPLOAD ACCOUNTS