Title: ODYSSEUS
Venue: Earl's Court
Date: May 24, 1975
Label: Celebration
Source: SBD>Silvers>EAC>WAV> FLAC
Artwork Included
Disc 1
1 Introduction
2 Rock and Roll
3 Sick Again
4 Over The Hills And Far Away
5 In My Time of Dying
6 The Song Remains the Same
7 The Rain Song
8 Kashmir
Disc 2
1 No Quarter
2 Tangerine
3 Going to California (Cut at beginning of song)
4That's The Way (Intro Cut)
5 Bron-Y-Aur Stomp
Disc 3
1 Trampled Underfoot
2 Moby Dick
3 Dazed and Confused
Disc 4
1 Stairway To Heaven
2 Whole Lotta Love
3 Black Dog
Excellent soundboard recording at the pinncale of Led Zeppelin's live shows. Of note, this is the second to last show (May 25th was the last) in which Dazed and Confused is performed live. Also, one of their longest shows clocking in at over 3 1/2 hours.
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-2e725a
http://lix.in/-2ff8fb
http://lix.in/-317f9c
http://lix.in/-33063d
http://lix.in/-348cde
http://lix.in/-36137f
http://lix.in/-379a20
http://lix.in/-3920c1
http://lix.in/-3aa762
http://lix.in/-2cebc3
http://lix.in/-2e7264
http://lix.in/-2ff905
http://lix.in/-317fa6
http://lix.in/-330647
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-330651
http://lix.in/-348cf2
http://lix.in/-361393
http://lix.in/-379a34
http://lix.in/-3920d5
http://lix.in/-3aa776
http://lix.in/-2cebd7
http://lix.in/-2e7278
http://lix.in/-2ff919
http://lix.in/-317fba
http://lix.in/-33065b
http://lix.in/-348cfc
http://lix.in/-36139d
http://lix.in/-379a3e
Comments welcome.
10 comments:
Hi Dave--Got home today not knowing if you'd be here...so glad you are. This looks great! As always many, many thanks!
Hi Dave,
Is there a difference between this release and the show that is in the "Demand Unprecidented in the History of Music"?
Thanks for the great work you do in this blog : it's a treasure island to me. I find gems but it is also a good opportunity to discover some old bands that have had a big influence in today's music. I hope that this blog will keep on running.
Jac
To compare ANY and ALL known LZ bootleg releases go here:
http://www.bootledz.com/comparisons.htm
see links at the bottom.
It is an INCREDIBLE source of info.
-Dave
Greetings:
I'm glad you are still here. With megaupload, I had a problem with #6 & #8 links. Do you know if I get these 2 from RS, will it effect the tracks?
I will wait to hear this show for an upcoming road trip, 3 and a half hours could get me maybe 400 miles down the road.
Thank you for the music.
rjs1620
Hi again:
Sorry to bug you but the Doors 1967, Mega link #7 also gives the same message - The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable. I'll do the rs link...this should work.
rjs1620
links are interchangable. here and elsewhere unless I say otherwise.
temporarily unavailable mens that the problem is on their end and will be fixed eventually. Deleted or removed links, however, mean that I need to reup them.
So patience. please.
I am now managing 2 megaupload accounts and 4 rs.com accounts. I will only upload if a) there is a reason to, b) the post has (or had) considerable traffic and c) I am actually able to. I keep the original files on my computers and make backups but after I upload the files I delete the zip or rar files.
If a post has 46 links and only one link goes dead, I will probably not reup the whole thing (unless it is a brand new post and i screwed up somehow.)
I wish that I had all the time in the world to run this site but I don't so I just have to keep trying to do my best. Ocassionally that means making decisions that disappoint some good folks.
My recommendation: Check the site every day by about 10AM CST. I am usually done for the day and that way you can get what you like while they are "hot and fresh".
-Dave
Thanks man. I appreciate the explanation. Long live quality boots.
rjs1620
This is a great performance. The highs are crisp and bright, however the mid and bass are a bit shallow. Just some feedback on the sound quality. I still highly recommend it even for the casual fan just based on performance alone! Many thanks!
FYI - In My Time of Dying was officially released on the 2003 DVD. Part of STH was also patched on the release.
Tired of waiting in Rapidshare and Megaupload?
Do you want to know how to get Rapidshare o Megaupload FREE PREMIUM ACCOUNT wining the MONEY on the INTERNET!?
Enter here:
Click HERE to read how to get the PREMIUM ACCOUNT
Click HERE to read how to get the PREMIUM ACCOUNT
Toy can also get money, buy things on eBay, etc...
Click HERE to read!
You can't miss it:
FREE PREMIUM RAPIDSHARE AND MEGAUPLOAD ACCOUNTS
Post a Comment