recorded at the RCA Studios, Hollywood, August 1978
label: Idol Mind Productions IMP 001-002
excelent collection of studio unreleased songs (12) plus early takes versions (3)
very good soundboard recording
lineage : silvers - wav (eac) - flac (frontend)
artwork included
tracklist
disc 1
Knee Trembler
What Gives You The Right I
Jimmy Reed Jam
One Night With You
What Gives Uou The Right II
My Last Plea I
My Last Plea II
My Last Plea III
My Last Plea IV
disc 2
Talla Hassie Lassie
You Married An Angel
The Harder They Come
Serious
Not The Way To Go I
Not The Way To Go II
Summer Romance (Early Take)
Where The Boys Go I (Early Take)
Where The Boys Go II (Early Take)
I'll Let You Know
rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-316023
http://lix.in/-32e6c4
http://lix.in/-346d65
http://lix.in/-346e0f
http://lix.in/-35f4b0
http://lix.in/-283911
megaupload:
http://lix.in/-28385d
http://lix.in/-29befe
http://lix.in/-2b459f
http://lix.in/-2ccc40
http://lix.in/-2e52e1
http://lix.in/-2fd982
Comments welcome.
3 comments:
Never heard of this one. Looking forward to hearing what they were up to behind the scenes at that time. Let's hope it's good because the Stones have been a bit variable at times. That said Sticky Fingers is one of my all time fave 'complete' albums.
Tired of waiting in Rapidshare and Megaupload?
Do you want to know how to get Rapidshare o Megaupload FREE PREMIUM ACCOUNT wining the MONEY on the INTERNET!?
Enter here:
Click HERE to read how to get the PREMIUM ACCOUNT
Click HERE to read how to get the PREMIUM ACCOUNT
Toy can also get money, buy things on eBay, etc...
Click HERE to read!
You can't miss it:
FREE PREMIUM RAPIDSHARE AND MEGAUPLOAD ACCOUNTS
Another great boot from your incredible site Dave!
Thank you very much!
Post a Comment