Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Nirvana: NY, NY 1993 (VG+ Aud) FLAC

Front_Inside cover
"I Love Myself and I Want to Live"
Roseland Ballroom, NY, NY - 1993-07-23
AUD > ? > Silver bootleg CD > xACT > FLAC
This is a great sounding aud recording of a great show from the In Utero tour. I've read that this recording may actually be a SBD/Aud Matrix but I'm not 100% sure - it actually leans toward being a very good aud recording. Low end is typically boomy but vocals (after the first few tracks) come through nice and clear. Big John Duncan, Nirvana's guitar tech, plays 2nd guitar on tracks 8 through 10 VERY RARE). Again, it's a great gig with a decent amount of banter and Kurt even blows out his voice during Where Did You Sleep Last Night.
I found that the "Come As You Are" Nirvana Bootleg reference website has a great transcript of this show if you search by the date of the gig... http://www.timpatton.com/nirvana/frameshowfaqs.html The actual gig appears on disc under a few different titles and from reading the different transcripts, it seems that some of the banter was cut from this particular boot version.

01. Serve The Servants
02. Scentless Apprentice
03. School
04. Breed
05. Lithium
06. Come As You Are
07. Milk It
08. Drain You
09. Tourette's
10. Very Ape
11. Heart Shaped Box
12. Rape Me
13. All Apologies
14. Polly
15. Dumb
16. Something In the Way
17. Where Did You Sleep Last Night
18. Smells Like Teen Spirit
19. Endless Nameless

rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-30cf0e
http://lix.in/-3255af
http://lix.in/-33dc50
http://lix.in/-3562f1
http://lix.in/-36e992


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-2c3b35
http://lix.in/-2dc1d6
http://lix.in/-2f4877
http://lix.in/-30cf18
http://lix.in/-3255b9


Comments welcome.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

NICE!THANK U

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!! Any Nirvana is much appreciated by me. Thank you very much!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, simply put, you rock.

Anonymous said...

"All Apologies" file is broken, it cuts off @ a minite through. Also, I have found other copies with "Aneurysm" & "Blew", in the track listing. Don't know if these are real, especially because the other copies are much shorter versions of the show.