Thursday, September 11, 2008

Pink Floyd: Video Anthology Disc 2 1968-1971 (DVD!)

hrvdvd005cov
2
Please note: because this is a large file folder, I uploaded individual parts in order to better serve you should there be a problem that needs correcting. Each individual file has been tested (by winrar) and contains a recovery index.
All parts from all sections are required.

rapidshare.com:
Part 1:
http://lix.in/-3614b8
http://lix.in/-285919
http://lix.in/-29dfba
http://lix.in/-2b665b
http://lix.in/-2cecfc
http://lix.in/-2e739d
http://lix.in/-2ffa3e
http://lix.in/-3180df
http://lix.in/-330780
Place the following VOBs in the Video_TS folder:
Part 2:
http://lix.in/-2ced56
http://lix.in/-2e73f7
http://lix.in/-2ffa98
http://lix.in/-3307da
http://lix.in/-348e7b
http://lix.in/-36151c
http://lix.in/-28597d
http://lix.in/-29e01e
http://lix.in/-2b66bf
http://lix.in/-2ced60
http://lix.in/-2e7401
Part 3:
http://lix.in/-2e7451
http://lix.in/-330884
http://lix.in/-3615c6
http://lix.in/-3308d4
http://lix.in/-2b675f
http://lix.in/-2ffaf2
http://lix.in/-33083e
http://lix.in/-2e74a1
http://lix.in/-2ffaa2
http://lix.in/-318143
Part 4:
http://lix.in/-285969
http://lix.in/-29e00a
http://lix.in/-2b66ab
http://lix.in/-2ced4c
http://lix.in/-2e73ed
http://lix.in/-2ffa8e
http://lix.in/-31812f
http://lix.in/-3307d0
http://lix.in/-348e71
http://lix.in/-361512
http://lix.in/-285973


megaupload:
Part 1:
http://lix.in/-2ce4be
http://lix.in/-2e6b5f
http://lix.in/-2ff200
http://lix.in/-3178a1
http://lix.in/-32ff42
http://lix.in/-3485e3
http://lix.in/-360c84
http://lix.in/-2850e5
http://lix.in/-29d786
Place the following VOBs in the Video_TS folder:
note: the above links are rapidshare compatible but the links below are not interchangable with rapidshare
Part 2:
http://lix.in/-31cb53
http://lix.in/-3351f4
http://lix.in/-34d895
http://lix.in/-365f36
http://lix.in/-28a397
http://lix.in/-2a2a38
http://lix.in/-2bb0d9
http://lix.in/-2d377a
http://lix.in/-2ebe1b
http://lix.in/-3044bc
http://lix.in/-31cb5d
Part 3:
http://lix.in/-2a2a42
http://lix.in/-2bb0e3
http://lix.in/-2d3784
http://lix.in/-2ebe25
http://lix.in/-3044c6
http://lix.in/-31cb67
http://lix.in/-335208
http://lix.in/-34d8a9
http://lix.in/-365f4a
http://lix.in/-28a3ab
Part 4:
http://lix.in/-3044d0
http://lix.in/-31cb71
http://lix.in/-335212
http://lix.in/-34d8b3
http://lix.in/-365f54
http://lix.in/-28a3b5
http://lix.in/-2a2a56
http://lix.in/-2bb0f7
http://lix.in/-2d3798
http://lix.in/-2ebe39
http://lix.in/-3044da


Comments welcome.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not to complain, but aren't Parts 2, 3, and 4 of the Megaupload section from disc 3? Thanks for all your hard work putting these together. Its great stuff.

Mike

Anonymous said...

Great! Many Thanks for this post!

Anonymous said...

Thank for this post!!!! You a Very Nice Guy!! hehehe!!
Wait DVD I!!

Anonymous said...

I am correcting the megaupload but it may take a few days...
Dave

Anonymous said...

The Post DVD 3, don´t DVD 3, is DVD 2 !! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hi Dave.

These megaupload links are definitely gone!

http://qualitybootz.blogspot.com/2008/09/pink-floyd-video-anthology-disc-2-1968.html

Part 1:
http://lix.in/-2ce4be
[Piol II.part01.rar]

Part 3:
http://lix.in/-31cb67
[3-02-1.part06.rar]

Been trying them for a couple weeks now, and nothing..

On a positive note disc 1 and 3 are great! I've been listening to Floyd for a couple decades now and I've never heard that Waters used a bow on his guitar(Any idea if this was before or after Page started doing it?)
Not too long ago I didn't even know this kind of stuff existed, let alone think it could be (a favorite) part of my collection.
Words don't seem to do it justice. But, thanks Dave!

Joe.ca