Monday, September 15, 2008

The Verve: Glastonbury Festival 2008 (FM Source) FLAC

bt428cd-front
June 29, 2008, Pilton, UK

01 - This Is Music
02 - Sonnet
03 - Sit And Wonder
04 - History
05 - Velvet Morning
06 - The Drugs Don't Work
07 - Lucky Man
08 - Bitter Sweet Symphony
09 - Love Is Noise
______________

Broadcast: DRS 3, September 12, 2008, 07:00PM
Running time: 47m:57s
Analog Cable FM > Sony STR-DA5300ES > Audio Out > Monster Interlink 100 Minijack Cable > Sony PCM-D50 (44.1kHz/16Bit, Limiter off, Low Cut Filter off, SBM off) > Copy Wave File to PC via USB Connection > Edit with Adobe Audition 3 (Normalize to 96%, Fade-In and Fade-Out, Split) > FLAC 8 with TLH > Tag with Tagscanner
Notes: The host was pretty annoying, she talked between every 2 songs or played a jingle in one case (after History). Velvet Morning was played twice in a row. And Love Is Noise cuts out. I edited all the talking out. I did as good as I can, but it's a bit of a mess.

1. Intro
2. Fortune Hunter
3. Found Somebody
4. Make Up Or Break Up
5. Prelude
6. Money Can't Buy
7. Satisfaction Guaranteed
8. Radioactive
9. King's Horses
10. Long Black Cadillac
11. You've Lost That Lovin' Feeling
12. Midnight Moonlight
13. Tear Down The Walls
14. Live In Peace

FYI: I uploaded this one from home. I am uncertain (today) as to the setlist provided. It is either one or the other or both. I'll clarify this tomorrow. Dave

rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-3344ca
http://lix.in/-34cb6b
http://lix.in/-36520c
http://lix.in/-28966d


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-2ba3af
http://lix.in/-2d2a50
http://lix.in/-2eb0f1
http://lix.in/-303792


Comments welcome.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks a ton for The Verve set..you rock nice as always man

Anonymous said...

Yahoo, another corker. But another example of how irritating the Beeb has become. Good of them to bring us the festival coverage but they ruin it with the buffoon hosts.