Monday, September 15, 2008

Metallica: Target Center 2000 (FM Source) FLAC

2000_01_09_target_center_minneapolis_front
Venue: Minneapolis, MN USA 2000-Jan-09
Lineup:
James Hetfield - Rhythm Guitar and Vocals
Lars Ulrich - Drums
Kirk Hammett - Lead Guitar
Jason Newsted - Bass Guitar and Background Vocals

Linage: FM - Sony STR-AV210 - Midiman flying calf a/d converter s/pdif coax to PC - wav16-bit 44.1khz.
- Edits/Fades with wavlab - cdrwin cdr - flac level 8 with TLH - You
Taper: Kingjman

Setlist:
Disc1
01 Intro (Ecstacy of Gold)
02 Breadfan
03 Fuel
04 For Whom The Bell Tolls
05 Seek & Destroy
06 Whiskey In The Jar
07 Memory Remains
08 No Leaf Clover
09 Sad But True
10 Until It Sleeps
11 Masterarium (according to setlist posted on their site after the show)
12 Bleeding Me

Disc2
01 Blackend
02 Nothing Else Matters
03 King Nothing
04 One
05 Turn The Page (with Kid Rock)
06 Enter Sandman
07 Creeping Death

rapidshare.com:
http://lix.in/-364d98
http://lix.in/-2891f9
http://lix.in/-2a189a
http://lix.in/-2b9f3b
http://lix.in/-2d25dc
http://lix.in/-2eac7d
http://lix.in/-30331e
http://lix.in/-31b9bf
http://lix.in/-334060


megaupload:
http://lix.in/-364da2
http://lix.in/-289203
http://lix.in/-2a18a4
http://lix.in/-2b9f45
http://lix.in/-2d25e6
http://lix.in/-2eac87
http://lix.in/-303328
http://lix.in/-31b9c9
http://lix.in/-33406a


Comments welcome.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait till November to see Metallica in concert again! The Death Magnetic CD is sickly AWESOME! I have seen them 3 times previous (they don't always make it up here to Portland)...It sucked cause tickets sold out in minutes and when I got to the checkout to buy them I hit refresh cause it started at like 2 mins then went to 11 mins in wait time, etc...Anyways I missed out on them but got them from that tickets for face value site eSellOut anyways: http://www.esellout.com/ResultsGeneral.aspx?kwds=Metallica ~ if anyone else needs tickets for the Rose Garden here in Portland (or I guess anywhere else for that matter) the site ROCKS!

-Arnold

Chabbar said...

Thank you!!!